NGD II - Return of the NGD or The Jackson Strikes Back or Dawn of the San Dimas or...

• Thread starter Louis Cypher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Thanks chaps
I'm loving it. Phil is great, for this kind of refinish I really won't go to anyone else now. He's work is fantastic.

The actual inspiration behind the change is the fact I love Courtney Cox from the Iron Maidens..... Mmmmm..... Haha!!! :lol:

What I mean is I love the Kawasaki Green Jackson she plays, but then remembering a while back seeing Steve Harris' Fender Signature Bass and the really cool blue that is, thought it would be really sweet to switch the colour up from the gold to the Mystic Blue. I love it, works fantastically with the black hardware and the white guard imo.

Courtneyand_Nita.jpg

fender_steve_harris_pbass_d1012_body_500px.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MBMoreno

Reaction score
The guitar looks cool and all, but I still think you ruined a perfectly beautiful guitar

Either way, congratulations on a, still, rather (less) cool guitar =D

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
How much pull up do you get on the floyd with these?

Mine was and will be set flat to the body so no pull up at all, plus I block em out anyway so there will be no dive bombs neither LOL! :lol:

But if you got one no problem to set it floating by having the bridge pulled forward a bit. Stating the obvious though without a recess you have to sacrifice the flat bridge if you wanna pull up