NGD! It's from Bristol.... Daemoness Cimmerian Crypt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
One of these days I'm going to send a crap load of cash to Dylan and just say, "go to that dark space in your mind and make me something." I figure between this guitar, the red V, the woodcut looking one online, etc. he would come up with something epic if I just let him go wild.

Imbrium998

Bangs head here
Reaction score
Completely love this guys work. That is an amazing graphic and I bet it plays like the monster that it is. I am seriously thinking of getting in line for one of these. Bulb and Nolly's guitars are works of art and every other one that I have seen is completely unique.
How deep is the build list these days?

In any case....stunning guitar. I wish you the best with it!

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
I'm not sure how long his build list is, but I'm sure it's pretty long by now. This one was available as an "in stock" guitar for a while so I didn't have to wait.

Hollowway, I'm sure if you did that he would come up with something insane! DO IT!!:lol: He did just post something on Facebook about a fanned fret 8 string prototype:idea:

Bouillestfu

Reaction score
WHAT THE FLYING EFF IS THIS?!?!?!?!?! True fucking patience went into this peice! Congrats bro!

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Only two problems with this thread, nobody made a pun of the below:

As for the case, it's a Hiscox.
MmJltRrhgpy3j6f7qsqW3ANYBLAq34eEMhy6ZyaSDf8leyQ_f30r6AWaTxMKAFV43p53QvAMAMdg88JLljw=s128-c

And ears aren't made of bone :D

Seriously though, congrats man it looks killer sick!!! :hbang:

Rev.

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
Only two problems with this thread, nobody made a pun of the below:

MmJltRrhgpy3j6f7qsqW3ANYBLAq34eEMhy6ZyaSDf8leyQ_f30r6AWaTxMKAFV43p53QvAMAMdg88JLljw=s128-c

And ears aren't made of bone :D

Seriously though, congrats man it looks killer sick!!! :hbang:

Rev.

Nice catch on the case:lol: I didn't even think of that.

Dylan had an explanation on the ears. I guess they decay at a slower rate than the skin and other parts. And this is supposed to at that in between stage. Apparently he knows a thing or two about decaying bodies:ugh:

Andrew11

Reaction score
Sweet guitar, love it!!! Gased like crazy when I saw it for sale on the Daemoness website. My fav Daemoness to date. Happy NGD.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
dat fretboard :D

I love these exotic woods that many people put on their customs but I have no fucking clue what they sound like :lol: how is that ziricote compared to rosewood, ebony and maple if I may ask ?

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
dat fretboard :D

I love these exotic woods that many people put on their customs but I have no fucking clue what they sound like :lol: how is that ziricote compared to rosewood, ebony and maple if I may ask ?

Ziricote is a fairly hard, dense wood. I would put it somewhere between ebony and rosewood tonally. I like it a lot!

TheFashel12

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
Reaction score
The frets look really flat on top . Does this affect playability ??

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
The frets look really flat on top . Does this affect playability ??

I'm not sure what you're seeing, but the frets aren't flat:scratch:. Although I have played guitars that did have flat fret tops and I did not notice any playability issues. It could throw the intonation off slightly though if they're not all the same flatness. I'm not an expert though so I could be wrong on that.