NGD: Legator Ghost G8FP Pink Flamingo 8-String fanned fret multiscale

Absaloms Axe

Djently Disturbed!
Reaction score
Hey there,

got this one in the mail today and after some major trussrod adjustments it sings like a dog.

Regarding CC issues: I chose to keep it even though the g-string was not tunable at first and i needed to change it (not a big deal but kinda sucks) The windings on the ball end were too long , got stuck on the saddle and made it impossible to turn the clunky tuners on the bridge beyond like an low E or soemthing. There is also one spot with some air bubble beneath the finish on the "head". So defnitely not perfect but for 950 european bucks from thomann one of the few more affordable headless 8-strings on the market.

That being said inspiration hit hard today and this popped out. I really enjoy the superflat neck of this thing! Reminds me of my first ibanez guitars and feels super comfortable for a small handed person like me.

Made this short song with it today and roughed it out. The pickups aren't amazingly present, but they have a very nice purr with the Archetype Plini plugin.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Absaloms Axe

Djently Disturbed!
Reaction score
Sure thing!
BdB5dv2.jpg

xArX90w.jpg

yQjqhxW.png

BdLahuW.jpg

NJPETnx.jpg

5OLt73I.jpg

GICMZ3g.jpg

hJ26SuH.png

Absaloms Axe

Djently Disturbed!
Reaction score
Well, just replaced the electronics with D-Activator 8 Pickups. It's a different beast now, will post sound samples if i make any.

Absaloms Axe

Djently Disturbed!
Reaction score
Made the same mix withoud edits with new Dimarzio D Activator 8 pickups for semiscientific purposes ;-)

Last edited:

Ivars V

Reaction score
Can you please post a pic with new pickups? Just want to see how those align. Thinking of picking up one of their sevens.

P.S. Sweet guitar!

Gtan7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey, sounds great, really great

I was just playing my ghost 7, 2nd Ghost 7 i've owned. Pretty good guitar, the previous generation tuners and stringlock block above the nut are fragile and difficult to replace so be careful with those.