NGD Les Paul

• Thread starter jOEY43
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ExplorerMike

60% of the time...it works every time.
Reaction score
Very cool, enjoy it! I’ve got a Heafy SnoFall 7 string and it’s fantastic. I’ve played one of these new ones and they are nice too!

cindarkness

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Great stuff man!
I've had mine for more than half a year and it's probably the one I play the most. I do have to admit, that I'm considering switching from Fishman to EMG 81-7 or 707 in the near future :)

I see that you're top wrapping your strings, is it much of a difference or just a personal thing?

S4M4R1N

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Now if all other Les Paul posts would be like this... very nice :)

jOEY43

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Great stuff man!
I've had mine for more than half a year and it's probably the one I play the most. I do have to admit, that I'm considering switching from Fishman to EMG 81-7 or 707 in the near future :)

I see that you're top wrapping your strings, is it much of a difference or just a personal thing?
It’s just a personal thing. I started wrapping my Les Paul’s years ago, and it just stuck. I honestly don’t feel much of a difference.

Latest posts