NGD LP content

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Got his one today. Sam Ash had another Gibson deal going and I needed something else after my recent Schecter debacle. It’s a 2017 Tribute Plus which is a tribute that has Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups, Grover lockers, no pickguard and the sweet case. It sounds and looks awesome. Shipped out of Sam Ash’s new Vegas warehouse, bc of that I feared some fret sprout and I was right. Talk about he worst place to store guitars. Lol. I’m going to oil the board and let it acclimate to the FL humidity and if needed address the fret ends, but other than that it’s killer for the price.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Love the plain tops, looks awesome.

Would be ace with some body binding, provided it wasn't screwed up

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Man those new bags are way better than the old ones. (Got a tribute likke 4 years ago when they were first released) I agree that they're hard to beat guitars for the price

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrYakob

Reaction score
Congrats! I've never really got along with Gibsons in the past but just last weekend I played a pair of 2018 Tributes and WOW I liked them alot. It's Gibson month at Long and McQuade too so I may end up in the club after all

Rawkmann

Reaction score
The Tributes are great guitars, and a steal for what they charge for em. Congrats!

dr_game0ver

Reaction score
If only Gibson could understand that that's the kind of guitar we want and not some 4.5k$ neon green ones...

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
Gibson has a tendency to tell the market what it wants rather than listen to what the market has requested.
The result is a market saturated with Gibsons that don't sell, and that has increased their overhead to a degree. They got their $$ when GC's & other's purchased them, but they sit forever and ever on a wall like residents of the Island of Misfit Toys.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
beauty Les Paul, shame they place body binding only on the hallowed higher end models, seems like a natural reveal binding with the maple top would be super simple and look great, beauty plain top though and cool gig bag.