NGD: M-Black Metal

• Thread starter StrmRidr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That's a badass guitar, kind of want me one. Will put it on my consider to buy list.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you like it now that it's been a few years with the guitar? Was looking into this guitar and thought it was a good investment all around. Just not a huge fan of the finish. The Black Winters are awesome sounding.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
How do you like it now that it's been a few years with the guitar? Was looking into this guitar and thought it was a good investment all around. Just not a huge fan of the finish. The Black Winters are awesome sounding.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been around here much these past few months. I play this guitar the most out of all my other guitars still to this day, so it must mean something lol.

Ted Pikul

Reaction score
I came to the forum just now to see if anyone had any info about this guitar. Bam.

I've got an LTD M-1 with a single SD Distortion, great cleans (including coil split) in addition to gain. I'm actually thinking about selling an E-II H3 and getting this and keeping the change. I'm trying to figure out if the Black Winter sounds different enough from the Distortion to give me an excuse. I do still need an excuse.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I came to the forum just now to see if anyone had any info about this guitar. Bam.

I've got an LTD M-1 with a single SD Distortion, great cleans (including coil split) in addition to gain. I'm actually thinking about selling an E-II H3 and getting this and keeping the change. I'm trying to figure out if the Black Winter sounds different enough from the Distortion to give me an excuse. I do still need an excuse.

Black Winters do not need an excuse.

Latest posts