NGD - Mayones Regius 6

Mr Ryan

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I ordered this guitar on the 10th October 2016 and it arrived yesterday, 5th July 2017.

I am stupidly happy with how it has turned out and it is by far the finest guitar I've ever played.

The sound is absolutely mega - really defined and clear yet snarls under high gain.

The specs are:

Mayones Regius 6 - Left handed
-Swamp Ash body
-11 Piece Maple/Mahogany/Amazakoe/Wenge neck
-Ebony Fingerboard
-Flamed Maple Top in Antique Brown Oil Finish
-Stainless Steel Jumbo Frets
-Bareknuckle Juggernaut Pickups
-Hipshot Bridge and Tuners
-Black Acrylic and Pearl binding around the whole guitar
-Matt finish all over

Heres the pictures:

BillsGuitar.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Pinkus

Reaction score
HNGD!
Lovely top on that and the binding is killer.

How are you finding the Juggs in it, interesting to see/hear the difference than the aftermaths that are in mine

Welcome to the Regius family!

Mr Ryan

Reaction score
HNGD!
Lovely top on that and the binding is killer.

How are you finding the Juggs in it, interesting to see/hear the difference than the aftermaths that are in mine

Welcome to the Regius family!

Yeah I'm really digging them, they're super open sounding and defined under high gain, both single note and big chord stuff - each note is entirely audible.

I've not had the chance to play the aftermaths so I can't really compare, but from what I know of them, the aftermaths are a bit more aggressive and bitier in the midrange.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
You know, it feels almost racist.......

I opened the thread, saw the let handed guitar and immediately scoffed. I know I'll never be able to own this great specimen, because I'm not left handed. Congrats.

Mr Ryan

Reaction score
You know, it feels almost racist.......

I opened the thread, saw the let handed guitar and immediately scoffed. I know I'll never be able to own this great specimen, because I'm not left handed. Congrats.
It's even worse from my view! All these gorgeous right handed ones I can never play :(

Thank you!

Mr Ryan

Reaction score
The finish on that top is gorgeous
I've seen so few of their guitars in this finish, but those that I have seen have all been incredible.
I'm so glad I took the risk and went for it because I think it's one of the best finishes they offer.

Latest posts