NGD: Neko Guitars Ouroborus 7

Axayacatl

Reaction score
Filipinos: an Asian-looking people with odd sounding 300 year old Spanish names who rarely actually speak Spanish but more often than not kick fukcing ass at whatever it is they're doing.

Racial stereotype: confirmed. :noplease: Shame on you! :lol:

Awesome playing and very cool guitar!

Carvin now sell direct to the Phillipines so 7-8 weeks build time. Say 3 weeks customs and shipping, hmmm.. let's say I'll give you 12 weeks time for a kick ass Carvin Vader video. If not, negative rep time. :evil:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Braden717

Reaction score
Dolan Duck profile picture and you absolutely shred. I'm a fan. That guitar came out quite nice. As said before the blue and maple look great.

juwanfidle09

Reaction score
Filipinos: an Asian-looking people with odd sounding 300 year old Spanish names who rarely actually speak Spanish but more often than not kick fukcing ass at whatever it is they're doing.

Racial stereotype: confirmed. :noplease: Shame on you! :lol:

Awesome playing and very cool guitar!

Carvin now sell direct to the Phillipines so 7-8 weeks build time. Say 3 weeks customs and shipping, hmmm.. let's say I'll give you 12 weeks time for a kick ass Carvin Vader video. If not, negative rep time. :evil:

hahahahahaha! *added to my list of racial insults and stereotyping*

Geysd

Reaction score
Ooohhh HNGD! Blue is always nice :) Really like the Inlays!
And the light modern shape looks super amazing!

Hachetjoel

Ibanez whore
Contributor
Reaction score
never heard of these before but that looks killer, it must feel great having such an ergonomical guitar!

sonofabias

Reaction score
It's been ages since I posted updates here. Here's a short audio clip of the guitar in action. The pickups are upgraded to Suhr 7-Hot humbuckers (coil split mode). Hope you enjoy! :)

https://soundcloud.com/fideldejesus/metal-mix-practice-clip

:hbang: I really liked the Ouroborus when I saw it last year , I'd hoped Neko would have another run since moving the manufacturing to China but so far they say there are no planes for that to happen any time soon . I thought the recent 6 string run was not a very attractive guitar , now I've heard about quality control issues with them . :rolleyes:

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
:hbang: I really liked the Ouroborus when I saw it last year , I'd hoped Neko would have another run since moving the manufacturing to China but so far they say there are no planes for that to happen any time soon . I thought the recent 6 string run was not a very attractive guitar , now I've heard about quality control issues with them . :rolleyes:

The QC issues seem to be with the hardware, and they're starting to give the option for Hipshot now, so that's a good sign. We'll see.