NGD: New Ibanez 2021 model - RGDR4427FX

• Thread starter FrancescoFiligoi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
RGD is still the most comfortable body shape of any guitar I've played or owned. It's the reason I own two lmao. HNGD!

oh my god so much this.... i got the first run last year, the RGDR4327, but i swapped out my reversed headstock neck for a regular facing headstock RGD neck. man..... greatest decision ever. you could really hear a huge sound difference with the Rosewood as opposed to the ebony!!

Attachments

• 20210120_124831.jpg
    20210120_124831.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 102

danbox

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
oh my god so much this.... i got the first run last year, the RGDR4327, but i swapped out my reversed headstock neck for a regular facing headstock RGD neck. man..... greatest decision ever. you could really hear a huge sound difference with the Rosewood as opposed to the ebony!!
And here I am wanting all Ibanez models to have a reversed headstock!

the two necks were close enough to conclude the fretboard wood made a difference? Cool!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
And here I am wanting all Ibanez models to have a reversed headstock!

the two necks were close enough to conclude the fretboard wood made a difference? Cool!

before, there was a lot more snap, more attack with each pick. when swapped for a rosewood board neck, it was more spongy and bassy :)

Mathemagician

Reaction score
What I love is that a few short years ago this would have had to have been an artists signature one-off custom.

RobDobble6S7

Professional shit talker
Reaction score
Where do y'all find these ibanez parts and things? I can never find any on reverb or just searching the internet.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Where do y'all find these ibanez parts and things? I can never find any on reverb or just searching the internet.
Contact Rich at Ibanez Rules.

@FrancescoFiligoi congrats on the endorsement. I'm not that familiar with most of your work, but I do keenly remember your entry into the Keith Merrow/Mayones solo contest a few years ago. Honestly, you should have won that, your entry was just great.

kisielk

Reaction score
You can get them through any Ibanez retailer. They will order them through the national distributor. Here in Canada I just go to my local Long & McQuade store and ask them to order Ibanez parts if I ever need them. Can order everything right down to specific screws. Ibanez has a catalog on their website in the support section and you can find the part numbers there.