NGD:OP ESP Hollowbody Eclipse

• Thread starter Milpitas Monster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Milpitas Monster

Reaction score
Hey all. I decided to buy a guitar for my brother for his birthday and his recent good works. I found this interesting old 90's ESP browsing GC's used offerings. Even better it was at my local Sunset Blvd GC! So I grab her and take her home! After un-stringing her for cleaning I discover this.

Hmmm, I wonder if this was the reason it was traded in the first place. No biggie. I was going to have her setup anyways. I end up taking her to Colin over at Fretted Frog in Pas. $65 and a day later, all is swell. Can't reccomend Colin enough for all you LA cats. Behold!!....

Pretty sweet guitar! Plays wonderfully now. He is an EC1000 slut so he should get a kick out of this guitar.

Maybe he will get an awesome Christmas gift instead!

Milpitas Monster

Reaction score
Hey Dude. My board is actually "wall art" re-purposed for my own nefarious purposes. Found it over at Hobby Lobby. Just need to "Tetris" a dd-500 and good to go.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts