NGD: Ormsby guitars "Hypemachine" Multiscale

• Thread starter Alcoholocaust
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
HypeMachine, great name! It looks like a great guitar too, sounds brilliant. I love the riffs in the video too, has a real Morbid Angel chug with modern techy death thrown in. If those riffs were a character, they'd be the cyber demon from Doom.

1548930-cyberdemon__1_.jpg

We're gonna die!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
^ Hahaha, that's awesome. Thanks man!

how did you achieve that tone anyway if i may ask, i thought you were selling you DAR FBM so i was just curious how worked towards getting a nice chuggy yet very clear tone

This was all direct with free amp sims :)
Signal chain is Anvil TS-999 (tube screamer vst) > Lepou legion amp > GuitarHack impulse.

No mixing/processing at all just recorded 2 tracks panned L and R and no bass!

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
When your Rhodes arrives you'd best demo what comes after the last 10 seconds of that video.

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
When your Rhodes arrives you'd best demo what comes after the last 10 seconds of that video.

I definitely will, Rhodes will be ready early Jan.
He actually already finished mine but I passed my slot to the next guy because i'll be away on tour!

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
I'd take the Ormsby's any day of the week, but those GL's aren't shabby.

How do you like his double blade pickups? I was pleasantly surprised with his pups that came in the Express I owned for a bit...