NGD: Ormsby HypeMachine Spalty Burly - Seriously pic heavy!

• Thread starter capoeiraesp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Domselis

Reaction score
Guitar looks nice and all.But I will never give my money to those who make profit by copying others...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Guitar looks nice and all.But I will never give my money to those who make profit by copying others...

That's ok, dude. One of the dudes on the run has a b2 and b7, so each to their own.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
I think I need an Ormsby

There's an Etherial owner on the 2014 run :)

DAT fretwork!

1551554_546724775443813_817478399_n.jpg

1524843_546724828777141_1840700651_n.jpg

1003073_546724838777140_2075260723_n.jpg

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish i could play one of these in person. Perry's work looks nothing short of amazing.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
After having played this guitar over the weekend I'm even MORE stoked for my own hype to be finished :p

Congrats on the sick guitar Mat and thanks for letting me come play it ;)

ormsby guitars

Reaction score
Thanks Brian. Your guitars have had me wasting precious building time while I perve all over them :)

Theo, just think how this week would have been if circumstances where different for you early last year :( oh well... 2014!!

Katash

Reaction score
Holy damn...... what a beauty. All three in your first pic.
Don't know much about Ormsby - australian?

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Theo, just think how this week would have been if circumstances where different for you early last year :( oh well... 2014!!

Oohh I have had that thought many times Perry, That's ok though.
All's well that ends well, This is going to end really ....in' well ;)

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score

So, you'd never by a strat shaped guitar except from Fender or a LP shaped guitar except from Gibson? That's awesome bro; you get bonus life points. Don't spend them all in one place. :rolleyes:

Domselis

Reaction score
So, you'd never by a strat shaped guitar except from Fender or a LP shaped guitar except from Gibson? That's awesome bro; you get bonus life points. Don't spend them all in one place. :rolleyes:

No wonder this guy got banned. I simply dont like the whole HypeMachine idea. There is pretty much nothing different form actual BM. Even the name is somewhat implying that this instrument is going along the Blackmachine path, so to speak. Im not trying to offend the builders or the work they put in these beautiful instruments. What i want to say is that I like original designs. Everyone knows that Jackson Soloist is somewhat based on original Strat design, but no one really thinks that way about the guitar. It's a Soloist and thats the end of the story. Same goes for lots and lots of other guitars, that are somewhat based on Strats, Teles, even Flying Vs.

Peace :leon::leon: