NGD POD HD PRO + LTD AW-7

• Thread starter painless6505
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

painless6505

Reaction score
Haven't had time to upload pics until now. Absolutely LOVE the aw-7. So easy to play, and sounds amazing. Was a full on EMG whore for years but had grown tired of actives.

The pod is without a doubt one of the best purchases I've ever done. I have two small kids, so I don't get much time to play with any sort of volume; and trying to play my 6505 I had was proving very difficult. I do have an EV ELX112P on the way too.

Attachments

• DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    999.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC_0146.jpg
    DSC_0146.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0148.jpg
    DSC_0148.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0152.jpg
    DSC_0152.jpg
    952.5 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0151.jpg
    DSC_0151.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 109

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cyb

Tune Low Play Slow
Reaction score
congrats man. that aw-7 is a beauty.

painless6505

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Wish I could say I've got some demos to put up, but being a father to two toddlers really cuts into "daddy" time. Only getting to noodle about a few min a day is great though.

Haven't touched any of my other guitars in a while now, and the HD pro is simply heavenly for me. Finding it quite easy to dial in a decent sound, but have been using cab sims with better results than the supplied ones in the pod.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Congrats!

Awesome gear!

I myself am GASing for the AW7, the only thing that makes me hesitate is the neck-though, since I have only owned bolt-on necks (and set in) so far and I'm not sure if Id like the neck-though....

painless6505

Reaction score
Congrats!

Awesome gear!

I myself am GASing for the AW7, the only thing that makes me hesitate is the neck-though, since I have only owned bolt-on necks (and set in) so far and I'm not sure if Id like the neck-though....

I on the other hand, very much prefer neck through to bolt on. Even on my american standard strat I had, just could not get used to it. The AW-7 is amazing; but difficult for my hands to readjust to playing 25.5 7 string. Used to my 27" scale Agile. It's fine if I bounce from my 6 strings; but still find myself not fretting large stretches properly.

Bringing home a new EV ELX112P next week to blast. My neighbours are gonna love me even more!

Universe74

Reaction score
Nice score.

Kamloops eh...we've often thought about moving there. Good mountain biking scene. :)

Latest posts