NGD: PRS 24-08, Employee Guitar edition

Exit Existence

Reaction score
Looks spectacular, as I would expect from PRS. Fishmans look great too. So what's the deal, you guys get an employee discount or do they let you get a free build after X years of employment? Either way congrats!

mbardu

Reaction score
My mouth is overflowing with drool and general jealousness

Sooooo....when you get an employee guitar, they also do a photoshoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Looks spectacular, as I would expect from PRS. Fishmans look great too. So what's the deal, you guys get an employee discount or do they let you get a free build after X years of employment? Either way congrats!

Thanks! Not free, but you pay for the materials. The longer you’re here, the more options are opened up to you.

My mouth is overflowing with drool and general jealousness

Sooooo....when you get an employee guitar, they also do a photoshoot?
Thanks! They don’t do a photo shoot but the timing just worked out. Photography is usually pretty slammed.
It's ok, I guess...

:) Makes me wish I worked for PRS!

It’s a pretty sweet gig!

Isurez

Reaction score
Wow, this PRS is a total stunner, congrats! I'm super curious about Devin Townsend pickups in Custom 24 (I have 25th Anniversary in my collection and it's my no.1 guitar).

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
24-08 with Fishmans? Wiring in the control cavity must be crazy complicated. Beautiful guitar, HNGD!

It's fun in there. The tone pot is now a push/pull that switches from voice 1 to voice 2. The mini toggles still control the "split" for the bridge and neck pickup individually. So the variety of tones I can get are astounding.

Robotechnology

Reaction score
I’m a fan of the less dramatic color fades so this one is right up my alley... Simply Gorgeous! Actives are not something you see in a PRS everyday.