NGD: PRS Custom 24 Employee Guitar

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SavM

Reaction score
Hah! Just make sure you don't lose that guitar at the poker game lol

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful man. I'm just getting into PRS stuff myself (can only afford SEs atm) and they are definitely the most comfortable guitars for me that I've found so far.

haffner1

Reaction score
I usually prefer flame to quilt, but I would make an exception for that. That is one awesome top!

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
Is that the new so called "black gold" finish? If one day I'll own a PRS, it MUST have this finish, so gorgeous. Congratz man, it's beautiful.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
It indeed came out great. Odly enough, I think that I like the fretboard the most out of that guitar... Even though the top looks delicious.

Also, now PRS knows to double stain the top for the black gold finish. :lol:

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
damn!I wish I worked in PRS!!! totally gorgeous guitar man! Riffer you lucky man!

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK
That's awesome. Congrats dude. I love my Cu24 to death and my rosewood necked SCT to very nearly dead. I forget.. What pups did you put in there?
It has HFS and Vintage Bass pickups in it. Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'll have to take more pictures and post them soon.