NGD: PRS Modern Eagle V Employee Guitar

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ExplorerMike

60% of the time...it works every time.
Reaction score
Wow that guitar is absolutely gorgeous! Nice choice on the color too, that is really good looking. Enjoy!

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Congratulations on your work anniversary and on that beautiful guitar! I didn't know you worked there, what a sweet job!

That's a beautiful top on it, you picked a great one. I dig the brass and chrome too, it works well with the color you chose.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
What is your role at PRS? Must be pretty cool seeing all the masterpieces that go through there.
I am the supervisor for the SE line department.

It's definitely cool getting to check out the stuff from time to time. I'm never jaded at the stuff I see. After 15+ years I still get blown away and appreciate what the team here can create.

Jinogalpa

ESP fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
oh man fly me over to prs, congrats Riffer on your anniversary :yesway:, can't wait to see your next one ....
i would do a really crazy santana

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
I am the supervisor for the SE line department.

It's definitely cool getting to check out the stuff from time to time. I'm never jaded at the stuff I see. After 15+ years I still get blown away and appreciate what the team here can create.
That's awesome - so one has to ask given this is sevenstring.org - are there any difficulties in asking them to do a 7 string, ERG, multiscale type guitar? Are you confined to 6 strings or can you go crazy?

kriff

You've failed me for the last time, Admiral
Reaction score
That's awesome - so one has to ask given this is sevenstring.org - are there any difficulties in asking them to do a 7 string, ERG, multiscale type guitar? Are you confined to 6 strings or can you go crazy?
Asking the real questions.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Well since you asked. Stuff like you described is usually not going to be attainable until you reach 20+ years. Also it just so happens that a coworker had his 25 year guitar completed recently and he chose a 7 string Custom 24 fanned fret with some wild wood options and finish.

IMG_5072.jpeg
IMG_5073.jpeg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Didnt a dealer order a PS kind of like that but blue?

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Pretty sweet builds you picked out. It’s funny, I live about a mile and half away and usually walk around the business park circle every day for exercise after work. Sometimes I forget there is some really cool stuff being made there and then I occasionally smell what I assume is the lacquer being applied when I walk by and I’m like, “Oh yeah, PRS is there.”

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Pretty sweet builds you picked out. It’s funny, I live about a mile and half away and usually walk around the business park circle every day for exercise after work. Sometimes I forget there is some really cool stuff being made there and then I occasionally smell what I assume is the lacquer being applied when I walk by and I’m like, “Oh yeah, PRS is there.”
Ask them if you're eligible for a guitar

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Well since you asked. Stuff like you described is usually not going to be attainable until you reach 20+ years. Also it just so happens that a coworker had his 25 year guitar completed recently and he chose a 7 string Custom 24 fanned fret with some wild wood options and finish.

View attachment 140672
View attachment 140673

OK, that is officially the most insane PRS I've ever seen...

But back to your guitar - AMAZING wood and finish choice sir. I love how you can see the yellow popping out of the flame. Congratulations on your 15 years. Thanks for sharing it with us!