NGD RG2027XL

• Thread starter Imalwayscold
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Looks great! Any issues you've noticed yet? Soo tempted to get one myself!

Nothing at all! The build quality is flawless by what I can tell, everything is as it should be. Its pretty awesome.

Whered you buy this Thomann? I've been looking and apparently they arent supposed to hit UK stores till July.

I've been regularly checking the main UK dealers and GAK had one come in. Bax Shop also had one available last I checked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
wow, that looks nice. the fretboard looks way nicer than on the ibanez stock photo. Can you upload a close up of the fretboards of the 1077 and the 2027?

Sure thing! I'll post some comparison photos to, but unfortunately they will only be with my phone camera so I hope that you can get a good idea of them. To the untrained eye the ebony looks like another rosewood board and it certainly feels like one compared to every other ebony boarded guitar I have.

RG1077XL:
0A8m05W.jpg

m2I0uLP.jpg

RG2027XL:
G2AHpGh.jpg

lzf9Rc0.jpg

Nick

Reaction score
Nothing at all! The build quality is flawless by what I can tell, everything is as it should be. Its pretty awesome.

I've been regularly checking the main UK dealers and GAK had one come in. Bax Shop also had one available last I checked.

Thanks, I've never heard of baxrandomly but they look like a pretty big operation, usually just deal with guitar guitar.

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
Whered you buy this Thomann? I've been looking and apparently they arent supposed to hit UK stores till July.

Gear4Music appe4r to h4ve got one

EDIT EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EDIT:

in their Swedish distribution hub

Last edited:

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
Cant see the pictures, but congrats! I just picked up a 1077xl today in RB!

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Cant see the pictures, but congrats! I just picked up a 1077xl today in RB!

Happy NGD dude. The 1077 is an amazing model! If yours plays like mine then you will be very happy.

I'm not sure why some can see the photos and others can't, they are hosted on imgur and apparently you can see them through hitting rey though.

Speedy!

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the tip!

That looks NICE!

Can’t wait to get my Ibanez soon! (Still deciding which one to get)