NGD s7420fmtt

• Thread starter mountainjam
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mountainjam

Reaction score
So this is my second s7420 off craigslist! Had to drive down to los angeles to pick it up, but it was worth it. I think this one is a guitar center exclusive model? Already ordered the petrucci dimarzio set, to do a side by side with the emg 707's. Also plan on ordering a brass big block from floyd upgrades when its released. Here are some cell phone pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mountainjam

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys, it was sheer luck that I checked the LA craigslist, I've never done that before and the guitar was posted almost on the top of the list. Original owner, even had the original ibanez hardshell case. Does anybody know how many of these were made with the wave inlays?

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
thats awesome! i had the same pair, sold the black pearl but kept the flame maple \m/

mountainjam

Reaction score
thats awesome! i had the same pair, sold the black pearl but kept the flame maple \m/

Right on man, was that you who posted the pics of the pair in the jemsite thread reguarding mij s7's not existing?