NGD screams like a Banshee

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
So I have been curious about these since they came out and got a great deal so I pulled the trigger. The specs are awesome on these and it's legit. The build is excellent and it plays and sounds great. Schecter Banshee Mach 6. Swamp Ash body, roasted maple/purpleheart neckthrough, flame top, ebony board, SS frets, luminlays, locking tuners, Hipshot Ibby bridge and Lundgren M6 set.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
Wow man, that is one hell of a guitar. That's a lot of stuff on that thing for the price. I'm a guitar snob and I've always thought Schecter made decent guitars. This genuinely has me interested.

jahosy

Reaction score
Congrats mate! Yeh these ar etotally legit. I had the Mach 7 FRS, love everything about it, expect for the 26.5 straight scale on their 7 string. Sold it in the end and on a lookout for a 6 string version :)

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Love everything about these, except the neck profile on the 6 strings. Never tried the 7's with the ultra thin neck. I'm sure this thing sounds amazing!

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
Nice. My friend just picked up the Banshee Mach 7 version with the Evertune bridge over the weekend. He's had some trouble with one of the Evertune saddles but Schecter's sending him a replacement under warranty and he says it's pretty much a flawless guitar otherwise.

Zado

Reaction score
It's a great instrument. I still think a gloss white or gloss black, or whatever sexy gloss finish like the Horizons I've posted in the GAS topic would look just as cool if not better, but apparently Schecter has this thing for figured tops everywhere.

Allealex

Reaction score
Congrats man, killer guitar for sure. What do you think about the Lundgrens?

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
The Lundgrens are awesome of course. I can't argue that this wouldn't look great in a cool solid color. I'm usually more of a solid color guy, but this does look awesome in person. I really like the neck profile on this. It's really thin and comfortable, and the hell allows fantastic upper fret access.

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
Happy NGD! I have the 7 string version of yours and these are killer, specs are great and plays real well! Only thing I don’t like are the Roman numeral inlays lol

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
looks great!
really want to try one of these out. the original banshee's were great, and these look awesome in their own right.

ToneLab

Bedroom Playa
Reaction score
Congrats. Those are great guitars. The necks are so playable and the body contours very comfy.