NGD: (Used) Ibanez RGD71ALPA

• Thread starter theneonknight
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I haven't played one but I love the necks on those.

gh0styboi

El Stressperado
Reaction score
I've got the multi-scale version of this with Fishman Fluence Moderns. Absolutely stellar guitars. Happy NGD, dude.

How are you liking the BKPs?

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I like everything except the bevel and the burl. That neck looks sick.

theneonknight

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've got the multi-scale version of this with Fishman Fluence Moderns. Absolutely stellar guitars. Happy NGD, dude.

How are you liking the BKPs?
Thanks! So far I like the BKPs, though I'm not sure I'm going to stick with them. I'll give them a few more months.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
The bevel has grown on me. I think it looks better than the schec reaper equivalents.

If I can ever find an RGD61ALA that wasn't assembled by an apathetic worker with 2 left eyes on a Friday right before the shift end bell, I'd pick up an ibby beveler myself.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The bevel has grown on me. I think it looks better than the schec reaper equivalents.

If I can ever find an RGD61ALA that wasn't assembled by an apathetic worker with 2 left eyes on a Friday right before the shift end bell, I'd pick up an ibby beveler myself.
I like the bevel. If I recall, Ibanez used something similar on the "ST" guitar in the 70s and I think they stole it from Alembic.