NGD x 2

• Thread starter wade_mcbeath
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wade_mcbeath

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got some new additions to my rig today and thought I'd share. I won't bore you any longer, on to the pics.

SDC10113.jpg

A brand new Line 6 Shortboard Mk II :hbang:

SDC10116.jpg

And I scored this off ebay for a decent price.

SDC10117.jpg

SDC10120.jpg

In it's new home.

SDC10121.jpg

All together.

There you go guys, short and sweet, my rigs slowly coming together and yes, I am using the kustom as a cab for the time being.

Thanks for looking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wade_mcbeath

Reaction score
It's not a horizon, it's a Ltd Mh - 400 and I believe it's an 07 (not to sure, I bought it used) - Thanks for taking an interest though = )

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Ohh I'll be shortly on the market for a poweramp as well, and a Peavey would be my top choice due to its cost :yesway:

wade_mcbeath

Reaction score
Quick Question guys, I downloaded the manual for the peavey, now I'm trying to figure out how to set it up so the pod runs through the peavey and into my combo (which I'm using as a cab for the time being), thought I'd post this here instead of making a new thread. Thanks guys.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
You'll have to let me know how the power amp sounds with the Pod. I'm thinking of going for a similar set up, except a Pod Pro XT.

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
What kind of combo is it? I would NEVER run a power amp into any input on another amp.

wade_mcbeath

Reaction score
You'll have to let me know how the power amp sounds with the Pod. I'm thinking of going for a similar set up, except a Pod Pro XT.

Will do, I'll just have to get a cab first. From what I've heard though, It should sound decent.

sexy sex, i want a rack

Just work hard at it, once you get one thing, the rest just falls into place, I've actually aquired all this in just a couple of months.

What kind of combo is it? I would NEVER run a power amp into any input on another amp.

I was kinda thinking this, would you recommend holding off until I get a cab?

Thanks for the replies by the way.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
thats fcking sick man, i love the feeling of getting new gear, it makes me feel fuzzy inside..

Meldville

THE DOCTOR OF DOOM
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely hold off until you get a cab of some sort, man. You'll wind up damaging that combo with the quickness :tup:

wade_mcbeath

Reaction score
thats fcking sick man, i love the feeling of getting new gear, it makes me feel fuzzy inside..

Isn't it the best feeling.

Yeah, definitely hold off until you get a cab of some sort, man. You'll wind up damaging that combo with the quickness :tup:

Oh ok, thanks for the advice, as I said earlier on in the thread somewhere, this is my first 'big' setup so I'm still a little unsure on a few things.

Thanks guys.