NGD!

• Thread starter BryanFTWL
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
Picked up this RG1527 from jordanky today. We had a little trade, which you'll see another N*D from me posted later. Super cool guy! :yesway:

Anyways, first off, let's show you what it looks like:
img8032k.jpg

This guitar rules so hard. I jammed it for a little bit unplugged, and the neck feels fantastic. I can tell he works in a guitar shop, because this thing has been setup incredibly well. I normally don't like Ibanez guitars, or 7 strings. Reasons are, Ibanez have too thin of necks on 6 strings, and 7 strings feel too much like a baseball neck for my tiny hands (insert BK commercial here), but when you combine the two, I REALLY DIG IT.
I can't wait till my speakers come in on Tuesday so I can wire up the cab I got yesterday at the HCAF ampfest (completely separate from Jordan and I's trade) so I can hear this thing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
shitsøn;2697060 said:
Is that road flare red? :eek:

However, this thing is incredible! :hbang:

Imagine a candy tangerine Charvel So Cal with a bit more red to it. It has the metallic flaking in it as well, I'll try to picture it one day when the sun is out. :yesway:

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
Here's a full rig picture of all my new shit for anyone that doesn't regularly browse the G&E section.

img8039q.jpg

BabUShka

Reaction score
It looks great with the rest of your gear.. You needed something thats not black! :p