Nice 7 strings from unpopular brands

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I forgot about this thread during Black Friday, which is fine because they were 10% off and I'd have a 1400€ hole in my bank account right now :lol:
They do look cool, and supposedly play great. Since I just landed a Japanese 7, though, I'm out of the market for a while.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
I got a really killer deal ($250) on an excellent condition Agile Interceptor Pro 725 in tribal green. It was trashed and dirty and looked like it got barfed on, had stickers on it etc. After putting in about 20 hours work on it and some new strings it's actually like new where it counts, stays in tune great and the Floyd is good too. The frets were shaved to a medium height which is what I actually like more than jumbos anyways so a win, win. Not a fan of neck thrus but this one is great and was built right so it's a keeper! I can see why I got it so cheap it looked terrible, now It's awesome. Not quite an Ibby but with a Lo Pro it'd be basically just as good tbh.
- I was going to put up picts but apparently no matter how hard I try I can't take a good pict to save my life. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2023-12-12_10-49-48.jpeg
    IMG_2023-12-12_10-49-48.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

gh0styboi

El Stressperado
Reaction score
Yup I was thinking about picking up a nice agile only thing is that you can only get one that’s old as sheet rn second hand because rondo music stopped making there long line of 7s. I think they might have 1 or 2 funny looking 7s atm….
Another vote for Agile. I have several, and they're incredible - especially when you consider what you pay for and what you get. They have a bunch available now too -

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
idk if someone already mentioned NK or GOC but those 2 are pretty new

Das Gitarrenwiesel

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Low end Ibanez are really good value for money ... yep you need to spend a bit on upgrades to get them working to tip top standard - but the basics, neck, fretting etc are very good. I've been doing a photo series elsewhere about upgrading my own Ibanez Geo 7 ... which has gone from buying, through fitting a compensated nut, sorting the action ... locking tuners - etc etc if anyone is interested I'll post it here. I got the Ibanez for stupid cheap from an online dealer 'damaged in transit' ... it had a dink on the back of the bottom horn but was otherwise brand new ... for £150 GBP!

Reaction score
Low end Ibanez are really good value for money ... yep you need to spend a bit on upgrades to get them working to tip top standard - but the basics, neck, fretting etc are very good. I've been doing a photo series elsewhere about upgrading my own Ibanez Geo 7 ... which has gone from buying, through fitting a compensated nut, sorting the action ... locking tuners - etc etc if anyone is interested I'll post it here. I got the Ibanez for stupid cheap from an online dealer 'damaged in transit' ... it had a dink on the back of the bottom horn but was otherwise brand new ... for £150 GBP!
Please, don't be shy and show case your GIO's mods...