Nick Jonas Guitar Solo

• Thread starter Daf57
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
Being a big Stevie Wonder fan, I was just as impressed when I saw this atrocity several years ago
@ 2:45 :wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
In the OP's defense, the thread title was pretty clear, so if you knew what it was, clicked the link to this thread, then watched the vids, I think you brought it on yourself. If not, please carry on. :coffee:

On the other hand, this is a discussion forum and not a community band wagon. I don't doubt he knew what this thread was about, but I disagree that his only reason for coming here was to watch the video. He was probably just coming here to voice his frustrations about it with the expectation that others share them. No problem with that, IMO. :2c:

Anyway, it's kind of the problem with social media. Things happen so quickly, the horse is already beaten by the time people open their mouths to make the joke. Some of the cover videos coming out started to seem a bit pretentious, so I just stopped watching them. Have to admit I laughed really hard at the first one or two though...poor dude. To choke on that level and have salt rubbed in the wound by becoming a meme...yeesh. Hopefully he had a bed full of money to dive into to help him get over his shame :lol:

CrazyDean

Reaction score
On the other hand, this is a discussion forum and not a community band wagon. I don't doubt he knew what this thread was about, but I disagree that his only reason for coming here was to watch the video. He was probably just coming here to voice his frustrations about it with the expectation that others share them. No problem with that, IMO. :2c:

Anyway, it's kind of the problem with social media. Things happen so quickly, the horse is already beaten by the time people open their mouths to make the joke. Some of the cover videos coming out started to seem a bit pretentious, so I just stopped watching them. Have to admit I laughed really hard at the first one or two though...poor dude. To choke on that level and have salt rubbed in the wound by becoming a meme...yeesh. Hopefully he had a bed full of money to dive into to help him get over his shame :lol:

This guy has no business attempting someone's solo. He's not a real musician and deserves to be knocked down a peg or two.

Also, the video has been taken down...

wankerness

Reaction score
Sounds like he was influenced by the Beatles' "All You Need is Love"