NJ/NYC area guitarist looking to form a band - heavy stuff: Slipknot, Soulfly, Korn..

• Thread starter Rev2010
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
You interested in an online colaberation? Your exactly the guy I'm looking for. We share some of the same influences.

I eventually would like to play live so I've not been too interested in online colab, but if you PM me a link to your stuff I'll give it a listen and let you know. Might consider it afterall.

Rev.

Atomic Kemper

Reaction score
I'm interested. Do you have any tracks to show what you'd like to do, and I have a drummer/bassist interested as well

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Goddamnit, why do you have to live in NY? :lol:

Didn't you JUST post almost this exact status on FB? :lol:

Rev - I dunno how you feel about an e-band, but I'd be down to play something (guitar/bass/whatever) if you're down to make it a long distance thing. I Skype like a mofo :lol:

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Rev - I dunno how you feel about an e-band, but I'd be down to play something (guitar/bass/whatever) if you're down to make it a long distance thing. I Skype like a mofo :lol:

You've literally been my absolute favorite SS.org member here for years, so yeah I'm definitely interested even working over the net. Building a new machine for two new projects this weekend (metal and ambient/dark stuff). Will get that done and reach out to you. Perhaps we can do some great stuff together. One thing I have to ask though, what's your location, Virginia or DC? If so you're actually not all that far away being you're on the East Coast. Much interested if that is the case:yesway:

Rev.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
You've literally been my absolute favorite SS.org member here for years, so yeah I'm definitely interested even working over the net. Building a new machine for two new projects this weekend (metal and ambient/dark stuff). Will get that done and reach out to you. Perhaps we can do some great stuff together. One thing I have to ask though, what's your location, Virginia or DC? If so you're actually not all that far away being you're on the East Coast. Much interested if that is the case:yesway:

Rev.

Northern VA just outside DC (like 30 miles outside DC but we drive fast here :lol: )

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry duder, was still working on the new DAW build. Just installed Komplete 10 last night. I'll shoot you a PM.

Rev.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
New track added:

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/illusionbank/birth-of-a-monster[/SC]

Might have a bassist now, we're meeting this weekend. Still need drums, vocals, and another guitarist.

Rev.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, got a bassist now! :metal: Still need a singer, drummer, and second guitarist though.

Rev.

Latest posts