Non musical performers thread

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So does anyone perform in a capacity that doesn't involve being a musician? I had a gig last night at a drag show doing side show tricks..my band also played but that was just an added bonus. We got people who do things other than music in here?

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Like breathing fire and driving nails into your skull? Are you a contortionist? The mystery is killing me!

Reaction score
Like breathing fire and driving nails into your skull? Are you a contortionist? The mystery is killing me!
Kinda...I let people staple money to me with a staple gun...I also do the metal skewers through the cheeks thing too. I'd like to work on fire breathing and "strong man" acts with hooks and chains in my back

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Kinda...I let people staple money to me with a staple gun...I also do the metal skewers through the cheeks thing too. I'd like to work on fire breathing and "strong man" acts with hooks and chains in my back
Wow! That sounds very intense and absolutely terrifying to me, but I would definitely watch in awe!
So are you able to completely disassociate pain from your conscious self? Is there lasting pain in the following days?

Reaction score

Wow! That sounds very intense and absolutely terrifying to me, but I would definitely watch in awe!
So are you able to completely disassociate pain from your conscious self? Is there lasting pain in the following days?
It doesn't really hurt, actually. The day after isn't so bad. The day after the gig in the video there was very slight swelling in my cheeks but it went away in a day and is pretty much healed since it happened a week ago

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow thanks for sharing that! Fuck that does look painful. Glad it doesn't really hurt!
You are a solid performer!

Latest posts