Non political figure found guilty of crimes

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And not one tear was shed for him.

I'd be shocked if he was actually sent to prison, but at least he'll forever have that felon conviction next to his name unless he gets it overturned.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Once you're convicted of a felony and impeached, I imagine it's hard to know what to achieve next. Possibly getting on the registered sex offenders list, which doesn't seem like a far cry from where we are now.

PuckishGuitar

Wife has Dior, I have ESP
Reaction score
I find it worthy of a chuckle that he's currently banned from playing at his golf course in Scotland now.

Could the Secret Service just outsource his protection to the local AB gang now?

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Whoa there! Seems like you’re posting about a current event! This might not be the place for it but you can repost in the dedicated

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Technically we never got clarification on whether something is topical or current. I'm sure our own fearless leader will swoop in just in time to instruct us in regard to all the rules we have broken or not. Until then trust the system's ability to take operator bias out of the equation, as with all things of course.

Aside: If anyone has a good Pakistani precursor hookup lmk. I'm tryina break this plateau.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
new-york-the-big-apple.gif

Latest posts