Non political figure found guilty of crimes

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I for one am unbelievably stoked to have a major surgery in November that will leave my body unable to produce enough natural hormones to be healthy and then to have my necessary life saving healthcare and medications banned by Donald Trump if he gets back in office so I get to die from that or die when trans people get rounded up and imprisoned/ killed. Very fucking cool tbh lol

Cis people be like "damn that sucks but it doesn't affect me so good luck with that".
Come to Canada, we aren't having an election until next year.

tedtan

Reaction score
No mention of the non-political figure’s trial for the mishandling of classified documents being dismissed by a judge appointed by said non-political figure over the BS argument that the special prosecutor doesn’t have authority to bring the trial? But lots of talk about bears.

Are we slipping? Or is this another case of Florida Man?

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
No mention of the non-political figure’s trial for the mishandling of classified documents being dismissed by a judge appointed by said non-political figure over the BS argument that the special prosecutor doesn’t have authority to bring the trial? But lots of talk about bears.

Are we slipping? Or is this another case of Florida Man?
We used to be a real forum

Caleb

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Caleb keeps reading this thread but seems to be too scared to reply
I'm certainly not scared :lol: it would be time consuming for me to try and reply to all of you, and I'm travelling for work currently.

But I am interested to see what all of the left wing non-Americans think of our politics. I very clearly hold your opinions in high regard.

The problem with continuing to reply with you all is that it's a waste of my time and yours. None of us are going to scratch the surface of changing each others minds. We can't even agree on some basic guiding principles and ideas. I'd rather just read and think you're (mostly) all insane :lol:

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score
Hello my name is Caleb and this is my profile picture (I'm not a fascist btw I just hate minorities and support people who harm them and take their rights away)

8=D.jpg