"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
The other day my kids ate an entire thing of strawberries and Nutella. Until we found out it wasnt Nutella and it was chocolate hummus. That weirded me out not gonna lie. I don't like change.
That's officially my WTF of the day right there. Chocolate hummus? I think I might have a quiet nervous breakdown now.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
It's literally sweetened hummus, not frosting lol

Only a suburban housewife who hates her family could possibly come up with something this foul.

oh I know, just talking visually, that seems like something a fat person (speaking from experience) might do if they got caught eating it straight up; just be like, "cake frosting, oh no, this uh ...dessert hummus?" and then move on with their day

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
The other day my kids ate an entire thing of strawberries and Nutella. Until we found out it wasnt Nutella and it was chocolate hummus. That weirded me out not gonna lie. I don't like change.
At least they're getting fiber with all the sugar lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I had this once:

Screenshot_20240423_184109_Chrome.jpg

Can't remember what I ate it with, but I'd guess graham crackers. The weirdest part was the consistency.... It sort of reminded me of Cream of Wheat/Coco Wheats. Which was a little weird, but not weird enough to stop eating it. I'd try it again.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I'll mouth murder some hummus and veggies or flatbread. Dessert isn't really my thing at all, and certainly not that.

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
Is there like, an EMG shortage in EU or just Spain? The stock pickups in my SZ520 are a bit weak, and I don't want to spend tons of money on pickups so I choose the safest, most basic bitch option. Good old EMG 85+81 right? But they're nowhere to be seen in the stores here!! What the fuck?

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Well me and my "band" just put down a deposit on a jam space, $250 bucks a month for a 24/7 access free wifi and electricity jam space that I can leave some cabs at? Score.
Just got the keys, moving stuff in today, so fucking stoked to have a place to really crank my amps and acoustic drums. No more garages and terrible basements! I plan on doing some guitar tech work out of the space too, so hopefully make my share of the rent back with a setup or two a month.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just got the keys, moving stuff in today, so fucking stoked to have a place to really crank my amps and acoustic drums. No more garages and terrible basements! I plan on doing some guitar tech work out of the space too, so hopefully make my share of the rent back with a setup or two a month.
That was always fun moving into a new jam space. The sounds, the smells, the shitty bathrooms lol

nightflameauto

Reaction score
Shit I didn't even think of that.... I'd give that a resounding yes in that case lol
When they forced us back to the office during the worst of it? I bake sourdough something every single morning for the coworkers for a period of about four months. That's a *LOT* of hours dedicated to baking bread, scones, pizza, cheesy bread, you name it, for people I'm mildly indifferent to most of the time.

We all went a little batshit during that time.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Selling an indo RG locally and I get a hit on a guy who wants to check it out. Tells me he has never even held an electric guitar and is just a hobby acoustic player. He's gonna check it out tonight but I'm going to be very transparent with him about the perils of a person's first electric having a double locking tremolo. I want to make a sale but I also want him to know there's a learning curve involved to make this style of instrument function correctly and dependably.

"So uhh, you actually make tuning adjustments down here, not up there. You got allen wrenches and youtube?"

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Definitely tell him about ways to lock the trem for when he just wants to play instead of honing his guitar mechanic skills. I like the idea of that dead lock jig thing another forum member here makes and sells now, haven't picked one up for myself but I intend to. The other devices are pretty well known I'm guessing- to us at least.

Latest posts