NPD: Titan Bridge Fo Yo FAce

• Thread starter Purelojik
  • Start date
  • Tags
    titan
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Purelojik

Reaction score

so this might be my new favorite bridge pup next to the SD custom SH5.

its got that scratchiness of the aftermath and the fat midrange of the blackhawk with this low mid growl i love.

im gonna put these pups into the roasted burl maple build im currently making in the Luthiery section

Its a wonderful pickup, if you are a fan of either the aftermath, and thought it was too thin, or the blackhawk and thought it was too fat and saturated, then this is your pickup.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/shehatesmytie/dimarzo-titan-bridge-test-no[/SC]

NO EQ at all. just amp and TS set at just a little beyond noonish. setting things at noon is stupid.

anyways heres another short demo for you guys lookin into this model

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Purelojik

Reaction score
Here's another

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/shehatesmytie/titan-test-2-no-eq-no-bass[/SC]

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for the sound clips.
Due to an order mix up I'm waiting a little longer for my Titans than expected but the anticipation is building up. Can't wait throw them in my LTD EC-1000.

Veritech Zero

Jeffy Turbo
Reaction score
Wow that really sounds great! What Equipment are you using besides the new pickup and a tube screamer (mic, amp, speakers)?

Purelojik

Reaction score
Wow that really sounds great! What Equipment are you using besides the new pickup and a tube screamer (mic, amp, speakers)?

POD HD Desktop. just a TS and F-Ball amp with 57 off axis. thats it.

i have a 6506 + combo and it sounds awesome through it. super dynamic pickup, you really feel when you dig in. its got the nice spongy palm mutes from the Seymour duncan Distortion and the percussive attack of the aftermath or nailbomb. Might be my favorite pup right now. Trying to play it more to see if theres anything im not a fan of.

Sweet. Sounds very defined. Sounds somewhat darker but still crisp.

it is a bit darker but the low mid growl/purr combined with the nice highs make it very full sounding to my ears

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
I'm dying to try them in my custom building. I ordered gold covers. I heard rumours about DiMarzio having problems with covers. Anyone knows something?
Congrats dude!! HNPD

Purelojik

Reaction score
Glad you guys are into them so much, nice demos too. Cheers!

Thanks jake!!!

Here's the guitar it's going in!
20140313-222127.jpg

It's gonna be awesome

ddk

Reaction score
I got one for my esp M-I, and it is awesome. Contemplating if I should get a set for my M-II. Dimarzio knocked it out of the park with this one.

Purelojik

Reaction score
I got one for my esp M-I, and it is awesome. Contemplating if I should get a set for my M-II. Dimarzio knocked it out of the park with this one.

yea they did. I ordered another set originally then decided that i'd want these next two builds to sound a bit different, Nick at the Axe Palace is sending me a pair of Dominions, black bobbins with gold poles for that roasted maple build i have going as well. thats gonna be killer.