NSD - it's cool and all that your strap matches your guitar...

• Thread starter wheresthefbomb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
.....but I got a strap that matches my cat. My third time ordering from Couch Straps, love their stuff.
434253827_278055468673679_5611842275168388737_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m a simple man. All I need are two straps. 2 Mono padded strap with straploks. One for my strat-types and one with the front lock flipped for my dime guitars with the peg on the back.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
@ Mr.Sabastian's Dad - What are we supposed to do here? Post cats? Straps? Cats wearing straps??... while playing guitars?? Do i need to go adopt a guitar playing kitty cat tomorrow???

I think I spelled his name wrong but I can't remember the way you spell it.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
@ Mr.Sabastian's Dad - What are we supposed to do here? Post cats? Straps? Cats wearing straps??... while playing guitars?? Do i need to go adopt a guitar playing kitty cat tomorrow???

I think I spelled his name wrong but I can't remember the way you spell it.
Any and all of the above. also it's Sebastian, good remembering!

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Noice. I have one nice 3” leather strap that I swap around all my guitars via strap locks.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
That's a crazy good match! Is that a 3" wide strap?
Yeah, they have a lot of good 3" options. My Aria Pro weighs ~9lbs and it makes my shoulders mad when I use a normal strap but this one is just the ticket. I also have the None More Black 2" vegan leather strap from Couch, it's super classy but only works well with lighter guitars.

I tried making her stand next to my PRS SE with Levy strap but she was like "God dammit, dad... whatcha making me do this for?" and ran off. So I had to use two pics. Her eyes kinda match the body color and her fur kinda matches the strap color.

They do match! In a revers-y sorta way. also HELLO SWEET BABY 😻😻😻

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, they have a lot of good 3" options. My Aria Pro weighs ~9lbs and it makes my shoulders mad when I use a normal strap but this one is just the ticket. I also have the None More Black 2" vegan leather strap from Couch, it's super classy but only works well with lighter guitars.

They do match! In a revers-y sorta way. also HELLO SWEET BABY 😻😻😻
Ahh okay, good call on the 3"! I have one of their leather straps that came with a bass but I can't remember if it's a 2 or 3" or what version it is.