*NSFW* Stand Up Comedy Thread *NSFW*

• Thread starter MaxOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this kind of thread has been done to absolute death, but I think it would be fun for all of us to post some of our favorite stand up comedy. I figured I'd put NSFW tabs. :)

So I'll start:

For the record, everything in this thread is a JOKE. Don't get offended, as it's ALL MEANT IN JEST. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
For the record, everything in this thread is a JOKE. Don't get offended, as it's ALL MEANT IN JEST. :)

I don't mean to bring the serious to a comedy thread, I definitely support this kind of thread and have a few things to contribute here and there, though I'd like to point out that although this thread is meant in good humour and jest, just like many stand-up comedy routines, a lot of these comedians who have enriched all our lives for many years are quite serious and full-on about their views on certain things, take George Carlin and Bill Hicks for example - these guys were amazing, and although we're lucky enough to still be able to watch their filmed/otherwise documented performances, LOTS of it is offensive to a great many people.
So I guess the purpose of me stating this is that while some of the vids linked in this thread so far are pretty tame yet still quite amusing, there's bound to be a few which push the boundaries of what people find comedic and even offensive. So saying that it's all meant in jest is fine, but that won't stop someone being offended. Although tbh I don't know why easily offended people would be watching stand-up which has been tagged NSFW.
Anyway, I'll post a couple of classics in here tonight after work. Sorry, just thought I should mention it. :yesway:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't mean to bring the serious to a comedy thread, I definitely support this kind of thread and have a few things to contribute here and there, though I'd like to point out that although this thread is meant in good humour and jest, just like many stand-up comedy routines, a lot of these comedians who have enriched all our lives for many years are quite serious and full-on about their views on certain things, take George Carlin and Bill Hicks for example - these guys were amazing, and although we're lucky enough to still be able to watch their filmed/otherwise documented performances, LOTS of it is offensive to a great many people.
So I guess the purpose of me stating this is that while some of the vids linked in this thread so far are pretty tame yet still quite amusing, there's bound to be a few which push the boundaries of what people find comedic and even offensive. So saying that it's all meant in jest is fine, but that won't stop someone being offended. Although tbh I don't know why easily offended people would be watching stand-up which has been tagged NSFW.
Anyway, I'll post a couple of classics in here tonight after work. Sorry, just thought I should mention it. :yesway:

That just about sums up my opinion, and the true meaning (at least how I wanted it to be taken as) of the sentence you quoted. :yesway:

zeal0us

InstruMentalHead
Reaction score
Lots of great stuff in this thread! :lol::lol:

This is a little old, though something different. Still awesome, hope you enjoy.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
One of my favorite "comedians" Fabrice Fabrice (as done by Nick Kroll)

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mike Birbiglia is hilarious! His "cracka" bit just kills me. Here are a couple of my other faves.

YouTube - Nail Salon - Anjelah Johnson - Comedy Time

EDIT: Bah! Could someone tell me WTF I need to do to get the actual vid to embed? I'm drawing a blank here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2491LucLa1g

Just copy and paste the YouTube URL, it's the first address labeled "URL" over by the description of the video. The forum software takes care of the rest.

Just quote some of out posts to see exactly what the HTML looks like. :)

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Just copy and paste the YouTube URL, it's the first address labeled "URL" over by the description of the video. The forum software takes care of the rest.

Just quote some of out posts to see exactly what the HTML looks like. :)
:yesway:Thanks, but for some reason that wasn't working for me. I ended up just typing the

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
Russell Peters is an awesome Canadian stand up comic. I'd really encourage you guys to watch this whole video if you have time because it's insanely hilarious. There's not many people that can make me cry from laughing so hard but this guy is one of them.

guavaleaf - YOU. BELONG. HERE. - Russell Peters - Red White and Brown

and here's a clip from another DVD he has out. His chinese accent is so fucking funny!

Neil

Reaction score
One of my friends has gotten so many DUIs that he had to go to jail for a year,
his only concern was getting raped, so he didnt take a shower for the entire year,

because he was so busy getting raped...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Just a reminder, *NSFW*...some of these are kinda dumb, some are classics and some I guess I just found memorable for some reason. Enjoy. Or don't.

4 months after 9/11:

I wish Eddie Murphy continued his career in this fashion, instead of those barely amusing childrens movies....I know a guys gotta get paid, but shit.