Odd body shapes

• Thread starter Darkstar124
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
ibanez iceman
ICT8.jpg
THAT'S IT! When that guitar hits the european market, I will buy the SHIT out of that guitar the very fucking instant I recieve a confirmation-on-retail-order from my local music store!

Fucking love that bodyshape :squint:

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
If BC Rich could make an ASK Pro 7 or even a Warlock Id cream

They make a Seven string Warlock. It's a Kerry King signature model. EMGs, Kahler trem, Flamed maple top with a transparent black finish and Tribal design, and is pretty awesome.

I say, go with one of those, or a Xiphos, or a Jackson Kelly. but you probably have to go CS for that. And I know Ken Susi has a LACS Destroyer with 3 EMGs. And the Agile Ghost seems like a good choice, too.

sell2792

Reaction score
They make a Seven string Warlock. It's a Kerry King signature model. EMGs, Kahler trem, Flamed maple top with a transparent black finish and Tribal design, and is pretty awesome.

I say, go with one of those, or a Xiphos, or a Jackson Kelly. but you probably have to go CS for that. And I know Ken Susi has a LACS Destroyer with 3 EMGs. And the Agile Ghost seems like a good choice, too.

The Tribal crap on all of his guitars ruin it. Other than that I've dug em' for awhile... Hopefully Jeff H. will get a 7 string ESP, and I'll buy the shit outta that.