omg I'm new!

• Thread starter Josh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Josh said:
The flame top one...the 747c. :shred:
Oh the 10 day auction one, wow that is one sweet axe...good luck, and make sure you post pics ASAP (ah, no not of you erect nipples either :nono: )

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
WayneCustom7 said:
Oh the 10 day auction one, wow that is one sweet axe...good luck, and make sure you post pics ASAP (ah, no not of you erect nipples either :nono: )
Yep that one. The guy lives about 40 minutes from me so if I win I can just go pick it up. If it doesn't get bid up too high it's mine.

If I don't win, you'll suffer the wrath of my erect nipples! :D

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome back, Josh. I knew you'd return :D You can't just quit guitar. It's more addictive than crack.

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
Welcome back, Josh. I knew you'd return :D You can't just quit guitar. It's more addictive than crack.
I knew it wasn't permanent, but I at least thought I could make it a full year before starting to play again. I was wrong, but I can live with that. :D

Sephi, what's up?! :wavey:

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm....if that Carvin doesn't go up too much more, I'm also gonna pick up a GNX-3 this week. :D

It would have been nice if I didn't sell all my gear. :lol:

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Hahaha, and you realize this NOW. ;)
Well I basically realized it when I was selling everything off, but if I didn't get rid of my stuff I wouldn't have had a successful break from guitar. I feel fresh and eager to get back to it now. :)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why you'd WANT a break :lol:, but as long as you're back in the fold... :yesway:

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
He was staring to like Nirvana. :agreed:
ew...

No, I'd just been in a slump for so long that I was losing hope. I was too stuck to my bad habits to get anywhere. I'm hoping the break will make a difference. :)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eh, I'm 24. Kurt was the reason I first picked up a guitar, he and Jimi's "Voodoo Child." I've progressed a little beyond Nirvana since then, but you don't fuck with a man's roots. ;)

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Eh, I'm 24. Kurt was the reason I first picked up a guitar, he and Jimi's "Voodoo Child." I've progressed a little beyond Nirvana since then, but you don't fuck with a man's roots. ;)
Hey I'm cool with it...hell, Faith Hill's 'Cry' album is one of my fave of all time ( :metal: ), so I'm not really in any position to judge anyone else's taste in music. :agreed:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah? Tell that to Chris. ;)

I'l admit a certian weakness for Sarah McLachlan's "Surfacing" as well - there's some AMAZING textural guitar on that one.

Digital Black

Reaction score
Drew said:
Yeah? Tell that to Chris. ;)

I'l admit a certian weakness for Sarah McLachlan's "Surfacing" as well - there's some AMAZING textural guitar on that one.
I have all of McLachlan's CD's..