Once...twice...three times a VHT...

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Looks like I'm late to the party.

I know that when I talked to you earlier, you were pretty much about to run out the door to play with the Siggy a 2nd time. What I found hilarious is that I said my goodbyes.. and then you started talking about the amp more and more =P It really is an amazing amp, endlessly tweakable. If I, for some reason, do not like my Axe-FX when I get it, this is the next purchase =)

Haha yeah, I could chat about gear I love all day long. It's why I got into this stuff :) Definitely let me know how you like the Axe-Fx. I hope they show up at NAMM so I can FINALLY try one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

Reaction score
like Zimbloth i could go on about the sig x for days 2 but the only way to really know how good these are is to try one!

Dalroth

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I've already been GASing over the Sig-X for a year now. Now I feel more bloated.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn. Nice rehearsal room, Nick. I'm not sure there are enough hands for all that metal. Post update pics once the Cobra gets there!:hbang:

Yeah, I'm interested to try the Cobra also...although I have my doubts that I'll be very into it. I'll probably take my Engl over to compare as well.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn. Nice rehearsal room, Nick. I'm not sure there are enough hands for all that metal. Post update pics once the Cobra gets there!:hbang:

Will do buddy :metal:

XxXPete

Reaction score
Cool i would love to hears some clips of the lead tone in action bro!