Online Project

• Thread starter Cynic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

natspotats

Reaction score
ill join
6 string guitar player
influences: scale the summit, animals as leaders, dream theater, all that remains, winds of plague, after the burial, the faceless, and others
ill play any style btw

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Klocks' laptop broke on him. I need someone to collab with!

Hex

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,
Is this idea DOA or are you still interested in doing some work? I write heavy guitar riffs, play bass, keys and know my way around Sony ACID Pro 7, Sonar Producer and Reaper Ware. Influences include Mike Oldfield, Tangerine Dream, Autumn Offerings, Hatebreed, Soil, Shinedown, Mushroom Head, Tool, Manson, Evanesance...

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
I'm still interested. Klocks and I have some great ideas going, but the process is pretty slow, so I'm open to having more members. Do you have a Soundclick so I can hear what style you play/create?

Hex

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still interested. Klocks and I have some great ideas going, but the process is pretty slow, so I'm open to having more members. Do you have a Soundclick so I can hear what style you play/create?

No soundclick yet but I can probably get something setup today and upload a few things. Sounds like cool project.