Opinions on Jaden Rose guitars

• Thread starter Carnage
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
Thinking about laying down a deposit on a s2 7 string from Jaden, has anyone had any experience with any of his guitars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thegazzman

Reaction score
i have a 6 string deimos and love it and i purchased a s2-7 off of here for a mate and it was awesome, jaden rose himself is also amazing to deal with, when i bought my 6'er i spent about 3 days in his workshop trying out various guitars and chatting and have also spoken to him a couple times on FB about some questions i had.

hope that helps

thegazzman

Reaction score
*both played amaizing, good build quality, excellent materials and attention to detail, neck feels like an ibanez-ish but more rounded out and comfortable

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
Thanks for replying :) thats good news then, do you think anyone will have a jaden 7 up for sale on here or better off ordering from him and waiting the build time?

blanco

Reaction score
I've actually got a S2 six string and its right up there with the best guitars i've played. It's actually become my go to guitar. No quality issues at all and it's unbelievably playable. Mines and ultra thin and it really is stupidly light.
His neck profile was something different for me coming from a PRS but it took all of five minutes to get use to it and its really comfortable. His communication is top notch as well i've emailed him several times asking him questions and he's got back to me within at least 48hrs.

thegazzman

Reaction score
im not too sure on that front, i havent seen very many pop up for sale on here, but ive not made a custom order from him so i dont know what the wait times are like. he does have ex-demo sales every now and again tho :)

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
I have spoken to him about it, the build time on a s2 is normally about 3 months, its just a lot of cash to put down without knowing too much of the guitars

blanco

Reaction score
GuitarGuitar in epsom have some six strings that you could take a look at and get and idea of the quality. Otherwise the only thing you can really do is either pay a trip to see him and play about on the guitars he has in his workshop or maybe wait for the next guitar show that he goes to.

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
waiting for a guitar show seems like a good option at the moment :) gonna keep an eye out incase one pops up on here though :)

thegazzman

Reaction score
good plan :) im not too sure when it is nut i think he usually attends the bristol show, and just ofter new years theres namm so there might be some demos floating around

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
Yeah there seems to be a few 6 string reviews but not too many 7's knocking about as far as I can see

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
Yeahh I have Mr Brum as a friend on facebook, I messaged him direct but the amount of mail he must get it will probably just be overlooked I would imagine, as to be expected, hes a busy man, thank you for the link though, I will check it out :)

blanco

Reaction score
Fred had a couple up of sevens up for sale a while back might be worth searching for them, was like 6 month back though so might have gone. Jaden normally goes to Bristol and Birmingham so he gets about a bit making it easier to get your hands on one.

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
Yeah I saw freds post on them, they have gone now though unfortunately

Antiproduct

Reaction score
I have one of those guitars that Fred sold back then (if you read this- thanks again <3 ) and it's clearly the best guitar I have ever played. The necks feels sooo comfy, quality is the best I have experienced and it just looks killer. Oh and it sounds uber
So if you have the money and like the looks, I would recommend getting one :)

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
I have a Series 2 7 string, an ex-artist loaner that I got for a good price from an endorsee (not Fred). Because it had been around a bit I needed to get it fret-dressed, but you won't need that from a new instrument.

It plays a lot like my old Ibanez 7621, but much more solid-feeling. I find it tonally fairly dark, not impossibly so, because of the solid Sapele body. Doesn't quite have the snap of a guitar with a maple top.

Build quality is very good indeed. Finishing is nice. Electrics were neat. The set-up on his other guitars that I've tried has been fast & smooth.

Recommended!

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
Thanks man :) could you get some pictures of it up in here?