Ordering an Agile - Need help!

Born4metal85

Reaction score
I'm ordering an Agile 727 Septor on Monday. I was talking to Kurt because I'm outside the US and they are out of baritone cases. Basically I'm required to buy the guitar with the case. So for now according to Kurt, I can order the guitar without hardcase but only if I accept that the guitar is not returnadble. Anybody knows anything? Can the guitar get damaged in that simple "paper wrapper" <- I don't know how it is called. I'm in Hungary.

Double boxing could help it I guess:

YouTube - Unboxing Erics new dean guitar!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
I am in the US.. and Mine got broke in shipping... Dude.. I would hold off until they get the cases in...

My situation got fixed and very well, but im in the US>..

I would not have it shipped with out a case.

Edit : did I mention I was in the US. :D
Double EDIT : Did I mention not to have it shipped with out a case?

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
CapsLock.jpg

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
^ the caps in my sig, or just the fact I repeted everything in my post?

Dehumanize

Banned
Reaction score
Never ever ever EVER order a guitar without a hard case, especially if you're having it shipped overseas.

chucknorrishred

Reaction score
^ that, i got lucky when i ordered my 7 string. but now i need to use the shitty bax it came in as a case :noway:. it all depends on how the ppl prosessing ur order feel the day ur box is in there hand. ur better off getting the case with the order

willy petro

willy petro
Reaction score
Damn i ordered my agile interceptor without a case cause they were out too! =\ there out of stock till fall and i couldn't wait that long. does anyone know what the return policy is if its broke or damaged? I live in the us btw

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
Willy , If you were in the US , Kurt would do anyting to fix the situation..

Im pretty sure he does not warrety anyting out side the US....

willy petro

willy petro
Reaction score
alright im in the us so its all good then. I would never order a guitar without a case its just i couldn't wait any longer for it!

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
I'm ordering an Agile 727 Septor on Monday. I was talking to Kurt because I'm outside the US and they are out of baritone cases. Basically I'm required to buy the guitar with the case. So for now according to Kurt, I can order the guitar without hardcase but only if I accept that the guitar is not returnadble. Anybody knows anything? Can the guitar get damaged in that simple "paper wrapper" <- I don't know how it is called. I'm in Hungary.

Double boxing could help it I guess:

YouTube - Unboxing Erics new dean guitar!!!!!

I live in Hong Kong and I just ordered the Intrepid Pro few days ago.
same situation as you, baritone case is out of stock, Kurt advised me the hard case will be available by the end of September but I couldn't wait so I took the risk, Kurt was kind enough to make a remark to the factory guy to pack my guitar well for international shipping

if you can wait, you can buy the guitar at that time, or you can deposit the money for the guitar and case and ask if Kurt can save the guitar for you and ship the guitar with case when the case stocks are arrived.

my guitar is about to arrive at my home in 2-3 days(according to the Fedex tracking status)
if you can wait 2 or 3 more days before you order, I am sure will let you know if shipping international without the case, what will it be : )