Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 (Snakewood top)

• Thread starter JP Universe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ormsby Hypemachine 2014
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Adelaide Australia
International OK? : Potentially but Australian sale preferred
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Itrader/JP Universe
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $5375 OBO
Pictures:

Mint/Almost As New Ormsby Hypemachine 2014. A once in a lifetime opportunity to get hold of a Snakewood topped Hypemachine!!

The last Hypmachines that were on sale went for

Absolutely shreds and sounds great!! Selling to help fund my house deposit!

I've gigged it 3 times and played it at rehearsal another 10 times, played it half a dozen times at home. Inspecting it - It is dead mint. I can't find any marks or differences that are on there since the day I received it.

I believe only 4 Hypemachines have been sold on the 2nd hand market.

The purple quilt sold for $4190 new, then $8300, then again for $6400.
An SX Custom shop was sold for $5600 and was originally $4000.
Another Hype was bought for $4000 and sold within a matter of half an hour for the same price. Just attests to the quality of these guitars!!

May be potentially interested in trades but prepare to go with multiples of decent stuff or something high end (Think PRS Private Stock). Cash is king!!

NGD here - http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/298323-ngd-ormsby-hypemachine-2014-snakewood.html

Build thread here - http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...ormsby-snake-eyes-2014-hypemachine-build.html

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts