Osama Bin Laden dead: Obama making some inportant announcement at 10:50pm 5/1/2011

• Thread starter highlordmugfug
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm beyond caring again. We can fool ourselves as much as we like, pretending like we know what the fuck went down but I think I said it best in my first post. We are far removed from the situation and thus any judgement we make - whether based on the press or otherwise - is merely speculation.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm beyond caring again. We can fool ourselves as much as we like, pretending like we know what the fuck went down but I think I said it best in my first post. We are far removed from the situation and thus any judgement we make - whether based on the press or otherwise - is merely speculation.

This. :yesway:

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Obama: "What? They got Osama? And I gotta do a press conference? But I'm going 23-0 on array!
Biden: "Yo, ht me up with that shit, I'll mow down those mofo's for you!
Obama: "Yeah!!! (Fist bump)

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Obama : "Fuck. PSN is down. I want to pwn some fucking noobs!"
Biden : "Xbox live is still up sir"
Obama: "...I am not paying for that shit."
Biden: "Very well."
Obama: "Argh! I'm fucking bored man! Isn't there anything presidenty I can do?"
Biden: "...there is one thing..."
Obama: "What?"
Biden: "...we have intel on Osama Bin Laden's whereabouts. We could just go in and-"
Obama: "Shoot that cunt in the face! I like your thinking Biden-boy!"
Biden: "Well actially I meant-"
Obama: "To the Obamamobile!!

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
And exactly when I point out these things, I get neg repped or "fashioned" with a tin hat :)

There are other fishy points too.

I think that the Navy seals do not have an Imam on board, which makes it impossible to give OBL an "islamic" burial. He have to be shaved totally, cleaned from every single "shit" that doens't belong to the body, especially some marine bullets, real shit and what not. He have to be cleaned perfectly. and the Imam has to ask his "peers", "familiy members" and others how he was. Well at least the last part makes the ritual pretty impossible :lol:

So much for "islam worthy, respectful burial" :wallbash:

Of course the SEALs didn't have an Imam with them. That's completely unimportant, though, because the SEALs didn't dispose of the body. The body was taken to the USS Carl Vinson, which is a Nimitz-class supercarrier. Supercarriers are manned by thousands of people, and are essentially floating cities. The chances are extremely high that among the chaplain corps on board there was a Muslim chaplain, given the size of the crew and the fact that yes, by golly, there are muslims in the US military.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
They planned this for a while anyway so I believe they were prepared in case they couldn't take OBL alive.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Eot5a.gif

Quoting this for truth.

krypter

Reaction score
Not cool at all man. They are spending 58 cent out of every dollar in tax that you give them, on these implements of death and destruction, rather than spending it on you, the infrastructure, jobs initiatives etc.

I thought about it, and i decided....

No, that IS pretty bad ass.

And yea dude, i get the taxes and all that. But lets all be 10 years old again and admit.....a Stealth Blackhawk that nobody heard until it was right on them is pretty cool.

And hey, if you still want to talk about the tax stuff, i voted for Obama and rallied against extra defense spending. But hey, they still spent it so at least they got something cool with my $.58.

Whiskey_Funeral

Reaction score
I wonder if Pakistan is going to refund us the $20 billion dollars we've given them in the past seven years or so to help "fight terrorism" (AKA, allow the world's most wanted man to construct a one million dollar 38,000 square foot compound surrounded by 18 ft. tall barbed wired walls 0.8 miles away from the Pakistan Military Academy and 100 miles away from Pakistan's capitol).

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I like to imagine that Bin Laden was living a decade or so in the past technology-wise when we found him, because he was trying to stay under the radar. That way I can picture him sitting on a bean bag chair playing Pokemon Red on Gameboy Advance when SEAL team Six kicked down the door and gave him a third eyehole.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Not cool at all man. They are spending 58 cent out of every dollar in tax that you give them, on these implements of death and destruction, rather than spending it on you, the infrastructure, jobs initiatives etc.

In a world full of violence, sometimes it's good to pay for a really big gun.