PA deathgrind

• Thread starter pocketfulofdoom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
whats up?...ive been playin guitar for 5 or 6 years now mostly a 6 string but moved to a 7 within the last year. I couldnt be happier with it. i started off just being curious and couldnt handle it...i was only a nub...ha...but took a second chance at it and its working for me big time! cant live with it out...and when i sit down to try to write as heavier as possibly my 7 is the most def the only thing i would think to grab!

right now im on here just lookin to for tips and tricks with tapping...which is basically the question whats the best string dampener...without spending 90 for one...which is rediculous!

im real into underground deathhardcore bands too so if anyone is in a band or has somone for me to check out hit me up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
thank you!...im pretty stoked about this site and i am already becomin addicted to it hah...so if anyone can help me out...has anyone heard of putting a sponge or fabric under the strings at the nut to make tapping easier?? help me out hah ive been lookin for a easy way to do this without buyin a damper

MrMcSick

Derp
Reaction score
Yay for PA. This isn't exactly what you are asking but years ago when recording a tricky guitar part I put a cig butt in my 2 top strings to mute them cause I kept hitting them with my sloppy left hand lol.