Paul Wardingham meets Kiesel Vader 7

feilong29

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Paul Wardingham, and never anticipated him moving away from his Schecter Loomis / Ibanez RG2127 combo to a Kiesel anything, haha. It looks clean and I hope he enjoys it :eddie: I'm sure he will use his other guitars for future recordings/vids, but very unexpected, yet exciting! The finish is very fitting considering his album themes (cyber/futuristic).

A quote from his Facebook page:

"Say hello to "Murphy", my new @kieselcarvinguitars V7X.
1f918.png
What a machine! Maybe a dream machine. Super impressed. You're going to be seeing him a lot around here.
1f609.png
#kieselguitars #vader7string"

27459409_1876867079052677_5458455939422778330_n.jpg

Carry on! :banana: :hbang::djent:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Science_Penguin

Reaction score
For all the joking we do about Kiesel, when do they get something right, it looks REAL pretty.

They do have some cool designs, they just can't seem to stop fucking them up.

feilong29

Reaction score
For all the joking we do about Kiesel, when do they get something right, it looks REAL pretty.

They do have some cool designs, they just can't seem to stop fucking them up.

That's what I'm saying! Seeing this and a few demos of the Zeus, I am tempted to revisit the build page of theirs, but, not just yet. If I were to go for a Kiesel, it would be something simple (looking) like Paul's build.

DeathbyDesign

*Palm Muting Intensifies*
Reaction score
The gray looks really clean on that vader. I kind of wish I would have held out on my vader and got one with a trem.