Peavey 6534+ Testing for metal!

• Thread starter HaydenLM1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I would legitimately like to hear someone nail some classic non-metal tones on a 5150 variant. MBV, Low, Mazzy Star, The Cure, U2, so many great choices.

That would be a cool challenge.
With some tweaking, the 6505+ can do it for sure. Green channel is great for that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
I would legitimately like to hear someone nail some classic non-metal tones on a 5150 variant. MBV, Low, Mazzy Star, The Cure, U2, so many great choices.

Thats actually a really cool idea!

Sean1197

Reaction score

6534 can do it all day.. cleans are super clean the crunch channel can go from something low gain classic rock to straight evh tone

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
I know guys I know, i dont know what i was thinking when writing the context of that post! I was just trying to be funny and back fired 😂. Took an L!

And thanks!
For the record I didn’t take the title literally. I knew what you had in mind. :)

Nice video! Good job! And I’m not gonna lie, I’d grab one if I happened to see it locally. They’re kinda hard to find.

HaydenLM1

Reaction score
For the record I didn’t take the title literally. I knew what you had in mind. :)

Nice video! Good job! And I’m not gonna lie, I’d grab one if I happened to see it locally. They’re kinda hard to find.

Haha thanks dude! :)