Peavey Invective Megathread Misha Mansoor Signature Amp

• Thread starter Takk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
Man I'm sorry for the delays with the amp, it's on the production side of things as always, getting new products up and running to where you can scale so you can build 1000 as easily as you can build 10 is always the tough part, but thanks for your patience guys!

No worries Misha. Have them build mine with a black faceplate and we'll call it even. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Panacea224

Reaction score
Hey Misha, strongly considering picking an Invective up. I'm wondering if you know if the tone will vary greatly playing through two V30's vs the matching cab? I'm guessing the creamback smooths out the tone a bit?

Deadpool_25

Reaction score
Misha, how's that traditional pedalboard coming? Get a rig rundown/demo video up with that and the Invective. We are way overdue for more Invective :)

Tachy

Reaction score
Misha, the Invective will also be available in italy ?

Drezik27

Reaction score
Talked to my Sweetwater guy yesterday, said I should have the cab by the end of next week.

Starting to get excited

Deadpool_25

Reaction score
Talked to my Sweetwater guy yesterday, said I should have the cab by the end of next week.

Starting to get excited

Nice. I've been going back and forth about ordering the cab.

mookcore

Reaction score

Starting to get excited

Did they mention anything about when the heads were going to arrive ? Albeit I didn't order mine thru sweetwater .

Drezik27

Reaction score
Did they mention anything about when the heads were going to arrive ? Albeit I didn't order mine thru sweetwater .

I didn't ask about the head. I went on their website and it looks like it will be a bit still.

Cab:
Arriving Soon
We expect more from Peavey in just a few days. Reserve yours now, risk-free.

Head:
More On The Way
This item requires extra delivery time from Peavey. Reserve yours now, risk-free, or contact us for more information.

mookcore

Reaction score
I didn't ask about the head. I went on their website and it looks like it will be a bit still.

Cab:
Arriving Soon
We expect more from Peavey in just a few days. Reserve yours now, risk-free.

Head:
More On The Way
This item requires extra delivery time from Peavey. Reserve yours now, risk-free, or contact us for more information.

Damn that sucks. I was told by GC that I was supposed to get mine around the 10th of last month. Currently don't have an amp so I'm fucking dying !

Deadpool_25

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what my Sweetwater guy said too. Mid August.

cmtd

Reaction score
Damn that sucks. I was told by GC that I was supposed to get mine around the 10th of last month. Currently don't have an amp so I'm fucking dying !

Exact same boat I am in currently. Was told the same thing from GC. Mid august seems to be the date everyone is getting lately.

mookcore

Reaction score
That's so exciting. I got word that the first production units are almost ready to ship, so I hope that you love the amp as much as I do when you get it!!

Edit:
Also when you get it, be sure to play around with the master volume/channel volume ratios. Keeping the master low and channel volume high will give you more midrange and tame the top end which I find better for live or louder playing, and vice versa will scoop it and you will get more "air", which I find sounds better for recording.
Hey just wondering how the the foot switch works. I see that some of the switches has multiple functions. Is it easy to operate or is there still going to be some tap dancing involved

Deadpool_25

Reaction score
Hey just wondering how the the foot switch works. I see that some of the switches has multiple functions. Is it easy to operate or is there still going to be some tap dancing involved

I thought Misha stated in the NAMM unveiling that the foot switch is basically just a MIDI controller? I could be misremembering.

EDIT: Yup. About 4:26 in this video

Last edited:

mookcore

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how the foot switch operates? Like I see that there is a few functions for a few of the switches .
I thought Misha stated in the NAMM unveiling that the foot switch is basically just a MIDI controller? I could be misremembering.

EDIT: Yup. About 4:26 in this video

thanks man . Must have overlooked it . Mid / late august couldn't come sooner

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Reaction score
Mid/late August, hmm? If only my RG7 wasn't projected to be completed at around that time. Might have to do some overtime.

Deadpool_25

Reaction score
Meh. Not a fan of that video. I'm sure Mitch and Don are great guys but they always bore me :(.

I do love that the amp seems like it can cover a lot of ground. I'm a fan of versatility. I'd love to see a series of videos where it's "The Peavey Invective does (insert genre here)"

Jazz, blues, rock, grunge, heavy metal, metal, prog, djent, etc.

Latest posts