Pedal Questions... Rehousing?

• Thread starter Salvation
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Salvation

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, I figure that I want a few pedals now since I don't have enough money for an Axe Fx. The thing is though, I hate pedals with a huge passion. It's not about sound quality or anything like that, but the fact that they take up floor space, add so many wires that end up on the floor, and are not quite as easily portable as something like a rack.

Anyways, I found exactly what I want for my leads and rhythm, which are both the amazing aNaLoG. mAn chorus pedal for rhythm, and a modded OD from them for leads, along maybe a few other things. So because they are probably only available in pedal forms I plan on finding someplace to rehouse them in half rack form so I can just put them in my rack.

Where can I find a company which will rehouse the pedals? Is it possible to make the pedal (which is all analog) MIDI so I may just buy a simple foot controller to control everything? What would I need to control everything?

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.