I unknowingly bought a Kiesel that someone made a 22 page thread complaining about.

• Thread starter Lord Voldemort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Since I don't have time to read all this, are there any reaction videos?

giphy.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I just read this entire thread AND even watched the video.....

Holy shit every single thing here was pointless. The thread brought absolutely nothing of value while the video just skipped over the issues claiming they just weren't real.

It's nothing but a he said, she said situation without having any concrete evidence or proof from both parties.... just completely nullifying everything here.

I'm happy you got a nice guitar for a good price OP, but seriously this was a complete waste of time for everyone. Which is exactly why people keep reducing it down to click bait.

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
I just read this entire thread AND even watched the video.....

Holy shit every single thing here was pointless. The thread brought absolutely nothing of value while the video just skipped over the issues claiming they just weren't real.

It's nothing but a he said, she said situation without having any concrete evidence or proof from both parties.... just completely nullifying everything here.

I'm happy you got a nice guitar for a good price OP, but seriously this was a complete waste of time for everyone. Which is exactly why people keep reducing it down to click bait.

Thanks for watching, man. Before I respond, I want to thank Raid Shadow Legends for sponsoring the purchase of this guitar.

Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

With that out of the way, I've addressed that point about 5 times now and would really rather not do so again. Thanks for commenting, make sure to like, subscribe and ring that bell for notifications and I'll see you on the next one.

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
You have to fully embrace the 2024 guitar player starter pack: Gym , Monster and videos taken with shitty front camera.
Work on your Nord VPN sponsorship.

Anyway I've purchased 3 kiesel, still own 2 and are impeccable instruments.

Considering how prices went up pre and post COVID plus import taxes, i doubt i'll be buying one again. (A satin neck finish now Is 300$ while when I got mine in 2020 was like 50$ or 80$).

Jeff Is a jerk but the other people I've talked through email were all helpful.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
If I recall correctly he was attacking that guitar like it stole his lunch money when it was perfectly fine right?
(On Purdy Duma) Noooooooooooooo. No. His guitar was quantifiably fucked up, but he took that as an excuse to densely critique almost every single other part of it and put the builder on blast. He had a genuine issue he inflated, which is the same spin but otherwise complete opposite of the direction of this thread where everything was fine and the assumption it always was is attempting to reign.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
(Bump)

Setting all drama aside (Video/Customer Service/Jeff). If you're reading this and looking into a big brand name (Gibson, Fender, Ibanez) guitar, do yourself a favor and try out Kiesel's version if you're able. They saved me from that evil devil the GAS and I've seen the light. :bowdown:

DEAR LORD BABY JESUS......CAN I GET AN AMEN CHILD!

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
(On Purdy Duma) Noooooooooooooo. No. His guitar was quantifiably fucked up, but he took that as an excuse to densely critique almost every single other part of it and put the builder on blast. He had a genuine issue he inflated, which is the same spin but otherwise complete opposite of the direction of this thread where everything was fine and the assumption it always was is attempting to reign.

Ah gotcha. That was a wild thread, good times.

There's been a handful of people itt that have done the proper shit by actually reading the other thread and then making points with a detailed, nuanced perspective and I appreciate that. You're among them, and I feel that we have had a balanced rapport here.

But the majority of pushback that my perspective is getting has been much less detail oriented, basically responding to a scenario with no nuance at all. 'dude got a broken Kiesel, Kiesel fixed it and now the new owner is giving the old guy shit when we'll never truly know...'

Meanwhile there's 22 pages of detailed posts that the guy made to sift through detailing all of the mistakes that he made in receiving this guitar, starting with pulling it apart the second he unboxed it. From there it was mainly setup issues once he failed to re-align it, all of which he blamed on pretty far-fetched reasons via Kiesel's incompetence.

It's genuinely a far more nuanced situation than what most people are painting to make me look like a click baiting asshole. But that's ok, I really don't mind looking like a click baiting asshole, I'm living that grindset and giving 1000% all day every day

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
Cool shit Kiesel did for me.....

1.) 6 different purchases that had better quality than expected (5 mine, one the wife's) (3 Vader 7s, Vader Bass, Zeuscoustic 7, and wife's Delos). Examples: standard maple necks with quilt, a ebony FB that looks quilted.

2.) Never dealt with Jeff, but great customer service when I'd "CALL THE GUYS" or email lmao (Cal and a couple others I forget the names).

3.) Hooked me up with a standard scale length on my Zeuscoustic 7 when they switched to multiscale only. Also knocked a few hundred off bc it was cheaper to manufacture on their end.

4.) Hooked me up with free merch and a total refund when my Jason Becker shirts got lost in the mail.

5.) And last, but not least they fucking somehow got Cthulhu to show his face on my quilt top Vader 7. Pretty fookin METAL!
:metalorc:

cthulhu.JPG

So if i seem a little obsessed.......sorry but not sorry.
(bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.