Pedalboard cable

• Thread starter guitardevil
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitardevil

Reaction score
How is everybody doing? I have been working on a pedalboard for myself for some time now and i am almost done. the onlything i have left is the cables that connect the pedals, im stuck on what brand to get. All of my current cables are monsters but from what i have seen, monster doesnt make a 6 inch cable. I came across a brand called Hosa, particularly the models cfs606 and cfs607, i was wondering if anybody had any opinions on these, and if they are any good, cause they are not expensive at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you have a Recommendations on any other brands, let me know. thanks in advance.

-matt

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
325322.jpg

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Core-Cable-CoreX2-Pedalboard-Cable-Connectors-Kit?sku=332506

Best there is me thinks :agreed: At least as good as George L's if not better but cheaper. This way you can make your own cables easily and cut to the lengths you need.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That looks like a nice kit. One thing i like about George L's is that the connectors are more compact and don't require tools to attach them to the cables.