Pedals and Pickups

• Thread starter Demiurge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear: EHX Holy Grail "Multi-FX"
Modifications (if any): no
Accessories (hardshell case etc): AC Adaptor, original box
Location (City,State or City,Country): Worcester, MA
International OK? : not at this time
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): 'unchosen' on eBay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $90 shipped

Making room on the pedal board. It's a multi-FX unit, which is essentially distortion (fuzz or overdrive) + reverb (room or hall) or pitch shifter or tremolo. Distortion effects have color and tone controls, which offers a wide variety of sounds- very fat and mean. Reverb/shifter/tremolo have mix and amount controls. EHX reverbs sound great and there is ambience in spades. The pitch shifter is fun, but let's face, 'tis no Digitech Whammy, and tremolo... is tremolo. Oh, and there is a jack for an expression pedal. Sweet!

Pictures:
photobucket-12741-1338937356197.jpg

Conditions: Looking for a CONUS sale and payment via PayPal.
**Important** I think it's a great idea to have a 100-post minimum to post in classifieds, and while I don't want to seem like an ass, if you have 11 posts and send me a lowball offer- do not expect a response.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: See below!
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A
International OK?: CONUS only
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me!
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay unchosen (187/100%)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): All prices below are USD. PayPal only!
Pictures: Available upon request

All prices include shipping CONUS.

Seymour Duncan PATB-2B Parallel Axis Trembucker Used, cosmetically decent. ~8 inches of lead left on it. $45

Lace Alumitone "Tone Hero Aluma Man" New, but I opened the box just because I was curious to see what the back of an alumitone looked like. I'm guessing that they were going for the Iron Man aesthetic: it's a red anodized (?) alumitone with a gold bezel. Looks sharp, just not a match for any guitars I have. Box says, "get the girl and punch evil tone in the dick", so you know what to do. $75

Ibanez "Tru-Duo" humbucker Pulled this off of an SA260. ~10 inches of lead. Two modes: a full humbucker and "stacked" humbucker mode. I'm sure there are some cool things to do with it, but I decided to swap it for an Evo for simplicity's sake. $25, but if you buy one of the other pickups and ask real nice, I'll throw this one in gratis.

PM me with any questions that don't include shameful lowball offers! :shred:

Demiurge

Reaction score
Modifications (if any): None
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): All prices below are USD. PayPal only!

All prices include shipping CONUS.

Seymour Duncan Nazgul, passive mount open coil Unused, but an Amazon restock so the box is marked as such. Bought it for the old "pop an active mount shell over it and save $30" trick but alas, it was too big for that. Decided to go Lace for the intended guitar. $75

Seymour Duncan Sentient, active mount New, but the box is cracked (pickup is still fine though!). $90

Random 7-string humbucker I think it's made by Artec? Hex-style coils. Bridge pickup. Mounting ring is included, which is a $938 value [citation needed]. $20

Also, I have a FS thread for a few 6-string humbuckers, including an Ibanez Tru-Duo. In that thread I offered to give it away (if wanted) with the purchase of one of the other pickups. Same goes here if you buy either of the Duncans. First come, first serve of course.

PM me with any questions!

Demiurge

Reaction score
Modifications (if any): velcro'ed as noted

All prices include shipping CONUS. Definitely open to discounts on multiple pedals!

MXR Dyna Comp The Classic. The institution. The pedal I barely used. $50

Noisemaker Effects Crush Fuzz Kind of an odd bird, it's very good at lower gain lo-fi sounds... kind of broken but pretty at the same time. Gain and Volume controls. $45

Artec Classic Fuzztown A "dual" fuzz effect, where there are Level and Gain controls for a "White Fuzz" and "Black Fuzz". Another good one for strange lo-fi fuzz. Barely used, but already velcro'ed for your pedal board, Mr. Postrock. $35

Joyo Ultimate Octave Octave fuzz! Fuzz, Tone, Volume, and a Normal/Mid Cut switch. Octave Up is footswitchable. Fuzz is kind of bassy and square-wavey, but single note riffs with the octave effect sound great. Didn't use it too much. $25

Joyo Extreme Metal I understand that this is intended to be a clone/approximation of the EHX Metal Muff. Level, Drive, Hi/Mid/Lo, and a separate Boost (with footswitch) control. The top boost turns everything into painful, trebly mush, but the normal mode sounds waaaay better than a dirtbox at this price point should sound. $25

Behringer Graphic Equalizer Lightly used. Didn't catch fire when I used it. Velcro'ed. $12

Behringer Ultra Feedback/Distortion Lightly used. An homage to Boss' defunct Distortion/Feedbacker pedal. Level, Tone, and Distortion and an Overtone control for the "feedback". Basically, you hit a note/chord and press & hold the footswitch for the feedback. Kind of cheesy, but fun to mess around with at the price point, no? $12

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Level, Rate, Depth, and Hi/Lo Filter controls. Stereo output. It's more of a "glassy" (as opposed to "warbly") type of chorus. Used, chassis is scratched on the sides (prior owner, very bad aim with cables), and the back is velcro'ed. Footswitch is a tad tempermental- sometimes it takes a couple stomps to get it on or off. $40

Akai Analog Delay Mix, Time, Repeat, and a 0-600/0-1200ms switch. A nice analog delay; I had this running in tandem with an MXR Carbon Copy with the MXR set for short delays and this one on long delays. Am I a multiple delay guy? I don't know but probably not. $50

EHX Knockout Attack Equalizer Reissue Low, Dry, and High controls. Some sort of dual Hi-Pass & Lo-Pass deal. I have no idea why I bought it. Barely used. $35

EHX Frequency Analyzer Ring modulator: in small amounts, it adds a strange grittiness; in large amounts, WTF. Blend, Fine (tune), and Shift controls with a filter switch. Direct and Effect Out. This is the large version with a footprint similar to an iPad. Decent cosmetic condition (a couple segments of rust on the front edge, scratches on the underside) and velcro on the back. $75

Please PM me with any questions!