Per Nilsson/Guitar Messenger solo contest 2023

• Thread starter bassisace
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
I started learning your solo. It’s so cool to play and a big phrasing exercise for me. Would you ever consider doing a Skype lesson? Gonna need help😂
Thats super cool, never heard someone play my stuff before :) I’d be happy to show you how I play my solo. Send me a PM here or on Instagram and we can set it up

VisionSwords

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I thought about doing this but I feel like people will expect a little bit of flashy stuff / shredding thrown in there that's not my forte.

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
I thought about doing this but I feel like people will expect a little bit of flashy stuff / shredding thrown in there that's not my forte.
Go for it man! A lot of the entries were not shred. Mine certainly wasn’t and I had a lot of fun composing that solo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bassisace

Reaction score
Tried to come up with something on the Digiphrenia Dawn backing track. I failed lol.

Shout out to @HungryGuitarStudent for the free Skype lesson!! Are there any other SSO members who submitted entries? Ill go cheer for you all on Instagram.

Last edited:

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
Tried to come up with something on the Digiphrenia Dawn backing track. I failed lol.

Shout out to @HungryGuitarStudent for the free Skype lesson!! Are there any other SSO members who submitted entries? Ill go cheer for you all on Instagram.
My pleasure man! That sucks, concerning your entry. Per recently put out some YT videos to help ppl compose their solos. Maybe that’ll help.

Lots of pretty sick entries now. No idea what my chances are, but it’s cool to hear the different perspectives on the backing track. Hope to hear other SSO member’s takes.