Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Coryd

Reaction score
Congrats Bulb and Periphery! Can't wait to get my copy in the mail!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Happy 4/20 everyone! And thanks a lot!
Remember if you didnt preorder and dont want to go to the store, and want to get a never heard before bonus track called "Captain On" you can just get our album on iTunes for $9.99 in the us!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/periphery/id365897189
Its actually a brand new song, didnt even post clips on soundclick hehe! Hope you guys dig!

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
Congratz periphery and bulb! i cant wait to hear the amazing :djent: that goes on in this album.. but i must wait until friday i think cause thats when merchconnectionnow says ill get it. :facepalm:

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
congrats bulb. It seems like yesterday when I heard the first clips you made on the meshuggah forums. Good work!

Universe74

Reaction score
Been waiting a long time for this. Unreal album. Will be listening to it all day at work today.

Fred

Reaction score
Happy 4/20 everyone! And thanks a lot!
Remember if you didnt preorder and dont want to go to the store, and want to get a never heard before bonus track called "Captain On" you can just get our album on iTunes for $9.99 in the us!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/periphery/id365897189
Its actually a brand new song, didnt even post clips on soundclick hehe! Hope you guys dig!

Urgh, so not only is my preorder going to take forever to get here, but apparently the iTunes exclusive is also US-exclusive. Bummer!

ddtonfire

Reaction score
Waiting patiently for a shipping confirmation. Congrats though! Your hard work, patience, and perseverance has paid off!

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, this is one hellaciously good album. :metal: It's one of those that you just put in your car's cd player and never press a button after that. And the singer, well, he's perfect for this :D I really enjoy the whole thing. I even really really like the "interludes" between songs. That shows a lot of effort put forth :) All in all, best album I have heard in long time. Good work lads. :yesway:

One question though: Can we get the tunings you used on all the different tracks? That would help in figuring this stuff out by ear. :lol:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
I bought "Captain On" on iTunes first thing this morning, and I'm walking to my preferred record store to buy the CD this afternoon :yesway: If they don't have it, I'm driving to every store in town until I find one :lol:

bulb

Reaction score
I bought "Captain On" on iTunes first thing this morning, and I'm walking to my preferred record store to buy the CD this afternoon :yesway: If they don't have it, I'm driving to every store in town until I find one :lol:
Thanks dude! Apparently people have been finding several copies in Best Buy and the like here, hopefully it should be the same up in Canastralia

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Congrats Bulb! I can only imagine the feeling of putting out a debut record after working for so long to make it happen. I'm not even going to listen to the numerous youtube videos that will be popping up today. I'm just gonna wait until my deluxe package gets here. :D

minusthemonkey

Reaction score
Congrats. And hey, #22 on the Canadian charts. K, not as cool as #5, but you're kicking ass on Lady Gaga right now! :D

Still no word from mymerchtable yet.:scratch:

Anyway, congratulations, and I look forward to hearing it all.

cddragon

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
Congrats Bulb! Definitely gonna get this album :D
BTW. What's the bitrate & quality of this album on iTunes?

Latest posts